27.

Justine Indira Skyers-1993
Manhattan, New York, America

I can't believe those bitches got me and Mary hop on a plane to fight their crazy asses. We could've waited, but God knows how much I hate those bitches.

'WHERE ARE THOSE BITCHES!' I shouted as me and Mary slammed the door wide open

I saw Dalvin and he looked scared as fuck.

'Jesus they gonna get themselves killed' Dalvin muttered

'WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY DALVIN!' Mary shouted

'K-Ci And DeVante are confronting their asses right now in room-'

'Perfect' I said with a evil smile

Me and Mary rushed into whatever room we heard yelling from both DeVante and K-Ci. We saw them with Erica and Heather and we opened the door nearly breaking it off.

We shoved straight pass DeVante and K-Ci and our fists connected to the girls face. I was so focused on beating up Erica that I even forgot that Mary was doing her deed. I knew Mary would've beaten her ass up so she didn't need my help.

My I slapped Erica in the face before kicking her in the stomach. She fell straight to ground and I fell on the ground as well so I could punch her. I hit her several times until I saw red. Then held strangled her but not to tightly because my hands were a little painful from the punches I gave.

'This is what your dumb ass gets' I shouted 'You come after my man, your coming after me. I should've let him beat you up but he ain't like that so I did it for him. Mess around with me and DeVante again and I'll make sure your ass will be gone for good.'

I gave her a look but I wasn't satisfied. I held grip on her hair and pulled it tightly. I punched her again in the face but DeVante was pulling me of her as I was on the verge of killing her.

'GET YOUR RASCLART HANDS OF ME! I shouted

His grip was too strong and he got me of her. As soon as I stood up, I spat on her then connected my hand on DeVante's Cheek as hard as I could.

'Shit, Justine what was that for?' He hissed in pain

'You were about to cheat on me with that worthless piece of shit' I cursed out

He stood silent.

'Exactly, just like her piece of shit'

Out of nowhere a slap came straight directly to my face from DeVante.

Now this nigga wanna piss me off.

'You wanna slap me but you couldn't slap her ass?' I hissed in pain as tears welled down my face 'I fucking hate you'

I out of the room and cried till I couldn't cry any more.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1993
Uptown Records, New York, America

What the hell did I just do? I took all my anger out on her. Now how the hell is she gonna get back with me after this shit I just pulled?

Before running after her, I looked on the ground with lifeless Erica and Heather left on the ground covered with blood on their faces. Damn Mary and Justine messed them up real badly.

Mary looked up at me and gave me a dirty look then looked down at the girls.

'Y'all get your fucking faces clean right now. You mention any shit to anyone else, we will do more shit to you, probably might not end up living the next time we see your asses around our men.'

Mary walked up to me and told me off. K-Ci just stood there sniggering a little. How this nigga gonna leave me hanging like that?

'Your ass is trifling' she said 'you couldn't beat these bitches up after they set your asses up but yet have the guts to slap Justine just because she was telling you the truth'

I just stood there and pretended to act like I ain't hear her.

'Don't think about trying to apologise for that shit you just did' she said walking slightly out the door 'She doesn't need another Christopher Williams in her life'

If I'm honest with myself, felt embarrassed, I felt sorry, I felt like an idiot. K-Ci didn't even try to fucking cheer me up. He just walked away behind Mary.

I felt like throwing objects in the room, that's how angry I was at myself.

I saw that the girls were still on the ground.

'HURRY YOUR ASSES UP OR I'M GOING TO FUCKING HURT YOU. DON'T SAY SHIT TO ANYONE' I shouted