38.

Justine Indira Skyers-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

Fuck men!
Men are trash!
Men are a waste of my time!

Every time I get with a man and I start to love them too much, I always end up getting hurt. I don't even know if I love DeVante anymore man. He's turning into my old ex, expect the fact that he's not really that protective over me, but it might get to that point if I don't sort his ass out.

Talking about DeVante, it's been really awkward lately. Ever since we moved to Los Angeles, we decided to get a place together and we thought it would be all good but now, we act as if we're just strangers and it's going to stay like that until he becomes the bigger person and proves to me that he's sorry. Because I tell you, the first time he hit me, he told me he was sorry but his ass didn't mean it when he hit me the second time.

Anyways, I've been at the studio all day working with Suge on my forth album. I see that the songs that we've written so far is a little bit different to my other three albums because we are going into the hip hop era but I don't really mind because it's time for change and plus I like the songs that I'm singing.

There is this one song that Suge wanted to go other with me at the studio, which meant that I was going to be at the studio late at night. You see I was having second thoughts on this because I know the kind of crazy shit that Suge can get but also I haven't gotten on his bad side so things should run smoothly.

.....Hours later

I found myself in a position no women would want to be in. I swear me and Suge were just writing up songs, as any normal artists would do, then I find myself trying to escape from Suge because he's pressuring me into sex.

'Look I heard about what your dumb ass boyfriend did to you and umm....maybe I could satisfy your every need' he said sounding creeping

I tried my hardest to keep my lips from coming in contact with his and his breath bouncing onto my neck. I could feel himself force onto me as I couldn't escape because his weight was too much to bare.

'Get...off of...me' I said trying to gasp for breath

'Until I get to fuck you, I will' he said back

'Ew no never!' I said disgusted

He finally backed up from me, giving me a funny look. I finally had time to breathe but not for long. I found his hand go flying into my face. I didn't have time to even look up as I found myself being battered even more just by using his fist. I felt blood coming from nose, my lip even a little from my ear.

I gave one look at the place before I felt my balance become uneasy and my visions becoming blurry. I couldn't believe all of the toughness I gained have gone to waist because I let men that I trusted in my life so much destroy me by hurting me.

And there I was....on the ground sound asleep as I dropped from unconscious....