> C O N F E T T I <

I have no plan for this so I'm just gonna go for it

Yoongi p.o.v
"Ugh what the fuck he's an hour late HOW DOES HE EVEN DO THAT?!?" I think to myself. I look so lonely sat in a street with a shit ton of couples kissing and stuff. I text him again to see if I'll get a reply this time.

Y: hey baby I'm here first don't be to long xxx
Y: hey again, it's been 30 minutes you stuck in traffic or what? Text me xx
Y: Is your phone on silent because your driving wtf why aren't you replying or reading these? X
Y: ok Hoseok where the fuck are you I'm losing my patience
Y: you better be fucking kidnapped or worse
Y: istg im gonna leave and never talk to you again
Y: HOSEOK ITS BEEN A FUCKING HOUR WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

H: I stopped at the dog center and completely forgot about our date sorry xxxx

I slowly bring my hand up in front of my forehead and facepalm myself. This boy is killing me. Then my phone buzzed again.

H: what did you mean by kidnapped or worse?

Y: get your ass over here. Now.

H: oh your mad

Y: mad doesn't even compare to how annoyed I am.

H: i love you 💖💜💙

Y: fuck off

H: alrighty

Hoseok's p.o.v

Imma get beat imma get beat imma get beat imma get beat imma get beat. Literally all that's going through my head rn. Yoongi gets scary when he's mad. He's scary anyway but it's cute at the same time. Every time he shouts at me I have to hold in laughter and giggles. His little checks puff out and he's a pouty whiny baby it's adorable, but that's because I know he doesn't really mean anything he says when he's upset. I said goodbye to the dogs and exited the Center heading towards the car park. I speed walked to my car and started driving as fast as I could without going over the speed limit, When I reached a suitable place to park I ran out towards the street where I immediately found a sad and lonely turtle on the edge of the pavement. Then I turned to my right and saw yoongi sat on the steps with his legs to his chest and his face in his knees (that's a lot of male pronouns there kids)

Yoongi's p.o.v

Is he even coming. This is supposed to be really romantic and he stood me up. He's never like this, did he really go to the dog center or did he meet up with someone else? Thoughts rush around my head making me jump to conclusions.

"MIN YOONGIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Never mind he's here. I didn't even have to look at who screeched my name I knew it was my baby bean hobi. I stood immediately at the recognition that he's here i ran towards him and clung to his thighs when he jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist. I spun him around a few times and kissed his forehead. He giggled then I put him down. His arms fell around my waist. He started to tell me about the dogs he 'made friends' with and a turtle that looked like me so I furrowed my eyebrows at him giving him a confused look. But while he was explaining he got interrupted by what everyone was waiting for. An ongoing spectacle of confetti cannons went off one by one covering all he couples as they swayed and passionately kissed each other. So of corse me and Hoseok did the same. We parted and Hoseok gave me a look like he was about to ask me for something. Because he was.

" can we go back to the dog center so I can see them all again? Pwease~~~"

I sighed but then burst into giggles. This man is adorable how can I not say yes.

" alright fine but we can't keep any"

"I know we're just gonna look I promise"

I saw him cross his fingers. I knew that by the time we get home we have a puppy with us and honestly I'm not bothered. I brush my fingers through his hair trying to remove some of the confetti and kiss him softly.

================================================================
I feel like I ended this badly. I'll probably edit a new one if I can think of one. Also. Can we apriciate this drawing I found of suga turtle and j-horse.

 Can we apriciate this drawing I found of suga turtle and j-horse

Beautiful.