Loose Strings (8 MONTHS)

A/N: Hey guys! So, this chapter is basically going to tie up the loose ends that are in the story (Hence the name). IT IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. I have the last one waiting to be published. I have a million ideas and crap written in my notebook watchamacallit.

      "Waaaaahh" I yell incomprehensibly.

  "What the hell?" Louis asks. "Niall, have you noticed these dying giraffe noises coming from Ari?"

           I stick my tongue out at him."Watch it,"

     "Whatever."

    I'm about to retort, and am stopped by a knock on the door.

I growl."You're early, sir." I say, opening the door."Oh, hey, Grace." She quirks an eyebrow."Ari, sorta with your cousin."

   I nod, absent-mindedly."He's been breaking out about being back together with you all month. I stopped caring."

      She shrugs."Kay. Em should be here in a minute." I nod. Again. Andrew laughs."Ari, you look like Elastic with that French braid!" I scream, stomping towards Niall. He laughs, too."Ari hates Frozen."

   "Who doesn't?" Andrew asks."Little girls!" I screech. Emily cones in the door then."Little girls, what?" she asks."Frozen." I answer."EW!"

         "Yeah." Louis says. "PARTY TIME!" Zayn yells, coming in."You're still grounded for that smoking thing, mister." I tell him, and he groans."Oh, shut up."

    "Hey. Don't talk to Ari like that." Niall says. Suddenly, I feel weak. "Um, I'm going to be back..." Niall comes with me. "Sorry, duckie. I shouldn't have raised my voice." I shrug.

        It's really not a big deal to me, but In too weak to say it.

   To hell with cancer.