Phone Calls and Reunion (10 MONTHS)

UNKNOWN PERSON P.O.V.

I finally can't stand it anymore, and grab my phone. I diale the number of the girl I haven't seen in years, the girl I haven't seen since our little 'one night stand': Grace Elton. It rings a few times, before she answers. "Hello?" I suck in a shaky breath, still nervous. "Grace? Hi, it's me-" She cuts me off. "Andrew? Oh my gosh, you- you still have my number?" I understand why she's shaky too.

It was the summer of our sophomore year of high school. Grace and I were so close, nearly everyone in the school had spread the rumor about us dating at least once. We weren't dating though, just friends. Of course, until the night our friends dragged us to a party. We went from friends to 'one night stand' partners, and then to strangers.

I remember sadness that summer. She would look at me, and her eyes were empty. If she remembered anything, she didn't tell anyone. As much as I wanted her back, I had other occupations to distract me.

See, I was born with good looks, and girls would fling themselves at me, no hesitation. It's great. Grace was different, cliche as it sounds. I actually liked her.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Hey, guys, sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon!