Chapter 15- The Ginger's on My Side...

SO SO SO SO SOOO SORRY IT'S REALLY LATE. I WROTE THIS A WHILE AGO BUT I WAS WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE I POSTED THIS ONE AND THE NEXT ONE I HAD NO INSPIRATION FOR. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOY, HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE AND THEN I STARTED TO THINK ABOUT... SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER IN A FLASHBACK ;), AND I FOUND THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE THIS. ENJOY THE READ...

~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, after saving Earth once again and waving at little fat people, I found The Doctor, Donna, and I heading back to the TARDIS.

I personally hope that Donna stays with us on the TARDIS.

When we finally get back to the TARDIS, I lean against the blue wood, playing on my phone while the Doctor speaks with Donna. I wasn't really listening until I heard a certain amusing conversation.

"I just want a mate."

Whoa, no! I've seen the Doctor to be many things, but I never knew he was desperate! I wouldn't think he would be considering all the girls that throw themselves at him.

"You just want to mate?" Donna asked, putting emphasis on the words 'to mate.'

Yeah, I can see Donna and I being really great friends. She takes a whole new perspective of the world... and peoples sayings...

The Doctor repeated himself. "I just want a mate!"

Okay, when it comes to anything romantic, the Doctor obviously didn't age well!

Donna shrieked. "You're not mating with me, sunshine!

By now I was in the background of this scene, laughing my ass off!

"A mate. I want a mate. "

"Well, just as well, because I'm not having any of that nonsense. I mean, you're just a long streak of nothing. You know, alien nothing." Donna made sure to stress the word 'alien'

"There we are, then. Okay." The Doctor smiled at her.

Donna's face lit up. "I can come?"

"Yeah; Course you can, yeah. We'd love it."

Hang on there!

Now don't get me wrong, I want Donna to come, but he didn't even ask me, and then has the nerve to say 'we.' That asshole!

"Oh, that's just-" Donna stopped, just about to give the Doctor a hug. "Car keys."

"What?"

Again with that word.

"I've still got my mum's car keys. I won't be a minute." And with that she ran away while the Doctor started to pick up all of her stuff. He looked up at me.

"I hope you don't mind her coming along. I did ask her last time, so I think I owe her."

I shook my head. "Oh, I'm fine with her coming, you just could of asked me first instead of just, assuming that it was okay with me."

"Cita-" I interrupted him.

"You know what, it doesn't matter. I just thought you would still care about my opinion, but I guess it's been too long for you to care about anything that has to do with me."

I know, you might think I'm over reacting, but I have put up with him for many years. In fact, many different hims considering he regenerates so often.

"Cita how can you think that? I still cared about you when you left me during our relationship and I still care about you know."

Damn it, maybe I should of worded this differently.