Chapter 9- Keeping Secrets

HELLO! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU DO VOTE FOR IT! ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT, I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK...THANKS!! -ASR11415

~~~~~~

I woke up laying on a dark blue comforter, surrounded by stars. My old bedroom.

The one from a TARDIS that no longer exists.

The one that is filled with childhood memories.

The pictures surrounding The Doctor and I are nothing like the present; We look totally different and there is no longer the look of friendship in our eyes, just guilt.

I flip over to The Doctor who is surprisingly asleep.

Timelords despise sleep, but right now, I'm glad that he isn't awake.

I slowly sit up and slide off the bed, trying not to wake The Doctor. He stirs, but stays asleep. I quietly walk across the room and into the hall.

The hall is silent except for a low humming coming from the console room. Instead of being a good girl and following the noise, I walked down the hall, searching for a room that, like my bedroom, shouldn't exist.

Some Timelords say that a TARDIS is infinite. If it is, we will never know, but my room.

My room doesn't belong here, the TARDIS must have recreated it to make me more comfortable. If the TARDIS could clone that room, lets see if she could clone another.

I kept thinking 'my most prized room' in my head and finally came across a silver door. I slowly entered the pass code, trying hard to remember all the numbers. After typing in about 15 different numbers, the door finally slid open.

I took a few steps inside and was filled with many conflicting emotions.

This was my childhood.

Theta's childhood.

Koschei, Sera, and Leanna's childhood.

The walls of the room were completely covered with artwork. Oil paintings, sketches, drawings, even photographs. And they were all of us. I slowly looked at all of them and started thinking of all the people I was friends with during my childhood:

Theta

Koschei

Seraphina

Leanna

Nicholas

Felix

Mason

Matthew

Bruce

Alice

They were all there, all with smiling faces.

There was a picture of the favorable five(Cita, Theta, Kos, Sera, and Leanna) at Universal Studios.

And a drawing of us trying Starbucks for the first time.

There was even a sketch that I drew during a train ride on an alien planet, before I was transported onto a dalek ship of course.

Yep, this room held the memories I never quite deserved.

I stared at one particular drawing. It's a drawing of Theta and I sitting together on Gallifrey, just talking.

The picture had peculiar detail, one reason I never showed anyone except my sister Leanna.

When I was little, sometimes I couldn't take the energy that my visions gave me. So, whenever I had a vision, I would draw whatever I saw, whether it was a memory or an important event in the future. Sometimes I even drew on my arm to keep myself from collapsing.

This drawing of Theta and I also happens to be placed in front of a hole in the wall. I take the picture off the wall and place it on the floor, propped against the wall.

I reach into the cut-out and pull out 4 items: my purple tipped sonic screw driver, my psychic paper, a silver bullet gun-screw vampires-, and my hallucinogenic lipstick.

God, I have no freaking idea how I have survived 800 years without these 4 items. Luckily I haven't ran into any vampires lately. If I had I'd of been screwed.

I stared at my psychic paper, wondering.

Psychic paper shows the reader whatever they want, so what if I want help. Help making a difficult decision. I flipped it open with slightly trembling hands and read as tiny letters appeared:

Once upon a darkened fairy-tale,

Her efforts shall fail,

Her heart will take over,

Without the luck of a four leaf clover,

Once again they shall fight,

All because of the great rewrite,

Yet just as everything shall come to an end,

Three lonely travelers shall make amends,

And with a final decision one shall part,

Fire and ice surround their hearts,

But just as Earth's savior falls with pride,

She wonders if they know she lied,

Great, the one important line of the poem makes no sense. I lie all the time, but this lie must be very important. And apparently I fall, which I'm fine with if I still have my pride. But making amends with lonely travelers...

And there it is. Staring me in the face. The answer I've been looking 850 years for. The answer to the problem that I caused with my powers is giving up my life. But with a twist this time. I'm not just gonna lie down and die, neither am I going to simply regenerate and walk away like I did last time.

No, this time, I have a plan.

~~~OMG SO I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WRITERS BLOCK RECENTLY SO SORRY IF THIS SUCKED. OH AND THE POEM TOOK FOREVER TO THINK OF...UGHHH...ANYWAY COMMENT VOTE AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH. OH YEAH...CHECK OUT MY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT I SHARE WITH TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS- @triplecircus -WE'RE WRITING A STORY ON THERE...SO...BYE--- EVIL STARFISH OUT---