CHAPTER 43: Seriously?

"25 years" is now the PRESENT... Keep that in mind...

Elliot's POV

Me and Meredith broke up, because of me... Well, technically, I broke up with her... We fought about the idea of getting married, the fact that none of our parents knows that we have been in a relationship for 4 years.

I never fought back... I just defended myself from her, but I let a couple of arrows hit me, because this was all my fault... I don't know how I could apologize to her... The pain that I felt from the arrows that hit me, were not as painful as the regret I felt when I broke up with Meredith... I don't even know why I did that in the first place... I'm such a jerk...

"Elliot, will you please tell me why you broke up?" Jacky pleaded, already frustrated from asking me.

"I broke up with her! I broke her heart! I'm a selfish jerk alright?!" I yelled, with my heart filled with guilt.

"Why did you break up with her?" She asked.

"Because we fought about... Having a... Ummm... You know..." I said.

"WHAT?!!? You're not even married yet!!" She yelled, very shocked.

"W-wait, what? That's what I was trying to say! We fought about exactly just that! A wedding!... What were you even thinking that we were gonna have?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Uhh... Ummm... Nothing..." She replied, blushing out of embarrasment.

"Ugh... Look... I broke up with her for no reason... I over-reacted. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to apologize to her... What am I gonna say? That I didn't mean it?"

"Yes!" She replied.

"But will she forgive me?" I asked, worried.

"Of course she will!" She answered.

"She nearly killed me... Although... I deserved that..." I said, looking down.

"No, you didn't... Well... I don't know if you really did..." She replied.

"Do you even know how I broke up with her?" I asked.

"No..." She answered.

3 days ago...

"Hey baby..." I called out.

"Hey..." She replied.

Present

"You call her, baby?" Jacky asked.

"Yeah, why? Atleast SHE doesn't call ME baby." I replied, smiling.

3 days ago...

"So... Umm, I was thinking..." Meredith trailed off.

"What?" I asked.

"We've been in a relationship for 4 years... And our anniversary is in 3 days..." She replied.

Present

"YOU BROKE UP WITH HER 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ANNIVERSARY???!!!!" Jacky yelled, very shocked.

"Y-yeah..." I said as I facepalmed slowly, realizing that I became the biggest jerk in history on that day.

3 days ago...

"Where are you going with this?" I asked, smirking.

"I was thinking... Our parents still don't know about us, right? So how about, on our 4th anniversary, we'll tell them about us, and at the same time, let's tell them that we're getting married..." She replied.