CHAPTER 29: The Slap-Bet part 3: Anna-stesia

Anna's POV

Everything spiralled in my vision... I knew I was gone in their lives, but I still feel like I was still alive... As I said my last words, I knew I was cut off, saying the words "I love you"... I knew that I didn't completely say the word "You", but when that happened, I blacked out... well, actually whited out, because all I saw was white... Then black... Darkness... that's the next thing I saw... It was dark, and it was cold, and I was scared... But then, then I saw the m- moon? Ok, I know this was a "Jack frost" experience, and most probably I would see the others first, but no... I saw the moon... It was so big, and it was so bright, It seemed to chase the darkness away... Then I wasn't afraid anymore... My name... Is... Anna... Still Anna. The moon told me to stay with that one... and so I did... I was Anna... But why I was there, and whatI was meant to do from that moment on... That I didn't know...

How the others see it...

Jack's POV

Well, Anna will be reborn... For damn sure, because I remember one thing... ONE THING...

5 years ago

"...You sacrificed yourself for me?" Elsa asked.

"...I love you" Anna replied, weak.

Present

And of course, that one thing, should've made Anna, a true Guardian, but I guess Manny was waiting for a second death, sacrificial or not. When I realized this, I knew Anna wasn't "dead"... So after saying, "Love is a 4 letter word", Something happened... Flowers grew everywhere around us, and Anna was surrounded by a golden aura. Then, She levitated slowly into the air, just like what happened to me 305 years ago, when I became Jack frost.

"Anna!?" Elsa exclaimed, shocked to see that Anna was being slowly revived.

"What's happening?" Punzie asked, confused.

"Manny's bringing her back to us..." Hiccup replied.

"What? Why?" Bunny asked, confused and surprised.

We all focused on Anna, floating in mid-air. Then her eyes opened, the same time as all the trees suddenly bore fruits, and made flowers grow every where, and dissolved all the clouds in the sky that were blocking out the sun. This made everyone, including me, excited and stunned.

...

But not everyone...

...

After that, Anna was slowly put down on the ground, standing, with her head bowed down. Then she looked at us...

Anna's POV

I suddenly felt that I was floating in the air for sometime, and afterwards, I was layed on the the ground, and I opened my eyes... I looked up, and I saw everyone...

"Anna?" Elsa trailed off as happiness filled her, then she quickly hugged me.

"Elsa!!" I yelled back, happy to see them again... I was brought back to life by Manny... This only means one thing. He made me an immortal... But I don't know if I was gonna be a guardian or not...

"I thought you were gone!!" Elsa said, crying as she was hugging me very tight. I was very emotional, because I still get to be with them, especially Elsa, my sister...

"Don't worry, I'm here for you..." i replied.

Then we all got happy, knowing that they know I'm now back, new and improved... sort of, because I still don't know why I was immortal...

"Well, it looks like manny turned you into an immortal..." North said, surprised.

"Wait... hold on, Manny did that for a reason..." Bunny replied in doubt.