CHAPTER 41: Cousin-zoned...

25 years

Jaqueline's POV

Well, he kissed me on the lips without any warning, and said, "Umm, sorry about that... I know you weren't expecting that, but I'll give you some time..." Which was pretty awkward, because during that time, I forgot the fact that Mom and aunt Punzie are cousins.

I felt pretty bad for Raphael, because for me, I have very very small feelings for Hiccarus.

"Don't tell this to your mom..." Dad said.

"Okay... Let's talk about that later, let's just continue the story..." I said.

Present

After calling them up, I tried to get out of Pitch's lair, after getting the idea that he's the Guardians' most annoying enemy.

"Pitch, can I go out for a while? I just need to go to the bathroom" I said, pulling his gown.

"There is no bathroom outside, we're in the middle of a forest." He replied.

"Then I'll just-" He quickly cut me off.

"Alright, but if you don't come back, santa won't put you in the nice list." He said, TRYING to threaten me.

"Ok." I replied as he let me out for a while.

I waited for the others, and they came. Kristanna flew here, with her powers inherited from aunt Anna. Hiccarus flew on his dragon, and Raphael used a snowglobe while he inherited powers from aunt Punzie... Which was being a nature spirit and a healer.

-----------------

You'll find out how and when Punzie will get those powers

-----------------

Well, they were all looking prepared for whatever we're gonna do. All I know is that Pitch is bad. BAD...

They all asked me the same thing...

"What are you doing here?" Kristanna asked.

"And why did you want us to come here?" Hiccarus asked.

"Because, I need you to help me..." I replied.

"In what?" Raphael asked.

"In defeating Pitch" I replied.

"Pitch?" Kristanna asked, confused.

25 years

"Call Raphael..." Dad said.

"W-What?" I asked, worried, nervous, and confused.

"Well, you could call him, or you could just go to his place..." He replied.

I was confused and nervous. Dad wanted me to tell Raphael about how I'm his second cousin. This would probably break his heart, but it would be for the best. And also, both Raphael and Hiccarus have been trying to court me, which was a little awkward... But I'm gonna have to go with Hiccarus...

I don't officialy like him, I just want to get to know him even more, so this means I'm not officialy giving a yes to him. I still haven't discovered everything from him, even though we have been friends for 25 years. Right now, at this very second, I'm just spacing out about how I'm gonna tell Raphael about our relationship, when the doorbell rang.

"What the-" Elliot trailed off as he answered the door.

"Who's there-.... W-why are you here?" Elliot asked, confused and surprised.

"Nothing... We just wanted to talk about something..." Hiccarus replied, glaring at Raphael.

"Hey guys..." I said as I looked away, looking at an angle where I can still see dad, who's sitting on the couch infront of me.