CHAPTER 22: Jelsa all the way...

Jack's POV

5 words... Hiccup is too damn high... I mean, he's was so drunk, Something cool happened... Up to 2 am...Exactly 2am, the time we were all asleep... So we all took advantage of THIS moment. Hiccup was SO drunk, he told us nothing but the truth... We asked him anything we wanted. But well... he fell asleep, next morning, he had a hangover... So.. from the beggining.

Last Night

"Hiccup, we're gonna put you to sleep, come on..." I said as we all stood up to lead Hiccup to his room at the pole.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to meet a therapist tomorrow because I have childhood problems that I don't want to usually talk about..." Hiccup said, staring into nothingness.

"Why would you tell us that?" Elsa asked, confused.

"Because that's the truth, also I cried a little when I tried to ask out Astrid then she rejected me..." Hiccup replied, drunk... VERY drunk...

"Wh- what?... guys, I think Hiccup's-" Kristoff got cut off by Anna when she continued what Kristoff was trying to say.

"Truth Syrum" Drunk"

"Oh, My, God, I think I know what we can do today, besides drink beer..." Punzie said, excited.

"Hey Hiccup, who's taller, me or you?" I asked.

"You're taller..." He replied.

"Yeah, We DO have something to do tonight..." Elsa said, mischievous.

"Let's do this... Let's start from Jack again, then Elsa, then Me, then Kristoff, then Punzie, then Eugene, and last is Merida, then back to Jack..." Anna said as she pointed to each of us when she called out our names.

"Ok... let's see... umm... Do you have a middle name other than Horrendous?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes, and it's Harley..." Hiccup replied.

Xx-WARNING-xX

(~JUST A MADE UP NAME~)

Xx-WARNING-xX

We all laughed at the same time.

"I think we can black mail him!" Anna said, laughing.

"Yeah, Ahaha!! ok, next up, Elsa..." Punzie said as she gestured to Elsa.

"Ok, ok... hmm... Uhhh... Ok, Jack, don't get jealous ok?" Elsa asked me, and I was pretty worried of what she might ask him.

"Why is that?" I asked, very nervous.

"Hiccup, when you accidentaly kissed me, well, because of the dare, How did it go?" She asked, then she winced, and she was also pretty nervous in asking it, in fact, she hesitated before asking the question.

Hiccup took a breath before answering it, then he answered, "Actually... It was... weird..." He replied.

"Oh thank goodness..." Elsa sighed in relief.

"Oh, I thought you expected something else..." I said, then I turned away, crossing my arms.

"What? you thought that I asked that to know if he liked it?" Elsa asked, concerned.

"N-No..." I hesitated.

"Well, you're really the jealous type..." Elsa said, then she turned away too, which made me a little guilty.

"Ok, I'm next... Hiccup... Did you have a crush on Elsa the first time you met?" Anna asked curiously.

The question caught my attention, which made me glance at Hiccup, waiting for an answer. The same thing goes for Elsa. But this time, it took 10 seconds before Hiccup answered us.