CHAPTER 1: remember that time when you...

In A Place Wherein You'll Probably See The Guardians...

"So, How's the big five?", north asked.

"well, their having a get together... everyone's in a relationship... they're in a forest... that's all i know." Tooth replied, along with her fairies.

"Wow, Everyone is... in a relationship, E-even Jack?", Bunny suddenly came out of a hole.

"Yeah, Jack's with Elsa, Merida's with Hiccup, And Punzie's with Eugene, they're all sitting around a big campfire, talking about stuff and things, you know?" as tooth was about to continue, bunny cut her off.

"wait wait wait... so you're telling me, that they're not finding pitch?"

"nope."

"why not?"

"well, because they're taking... a break?"

"taking a break? you better tell them to keep movin' on, or I swear, when i see that show off ice cube, i will BURN HIS-"

Cut to big five scene

"I wonder how the guardians are doing...", asked Punzie.

"well i'm sure they're doing good, NO, great...(Sarcasm is iminent)", Jack commented when suddenly, a hot peice of Fish landed on his lap out of nowhere.

"AAAH!....?"

"What? you said you wanted freshly cooked food", Hiccup replied.

"Nevermind... by the way, where's Elsa and Merida?", Jack asked.

"Well, they're still catching fish...... Catching... Fish... Merida, AND Elsa", said Hiccup while putting up the tents.

"wait... my girlfriend's catching fish?", asked Jack.

"There he goes with the possessive term (Seriously Jack?(No offense))", Punzie whispered to Hiccup.

"Yeah, I don't know how she manages to do that, but... let's just let her be."

"We're back!!" Merida yelled with Elsa behind her.

"Hey Snowflake.... so... you.. catched fish?", Jack asked to Elsa.

"It Didn't go very well..."

"We returned with enough fish for everyone, and I caught enough right before Elsa, "tried to catch fish", said Merida, and she told them how it happened.

6 minutesago

"Hey, Hiccup, Can go there back to camp and set up the tents? we'll catch up with you later", Elsa yelled to Hiccup.

"yeah sure...", Hiccup replied, then he left. Merida raised and eyebrow at Elsa.

"wait, what do you mean we? what are you gonna do?" Merida asked.

"I'm gonna help you catch fish"

"what? no, you can't, you'll freeze the water."

"no, trust me, i can handle my powers now, and besides, this could help me practice in catching fish"

"nope, I'm not taking my chances, even if you did control your powers, you'd still probably, accidentaly freeze the water"

"Please, come on, just, let me try, i haven't catched fish, for like... FOREVER."

"Come on Elsa, you could do this tomorrow"

"nope, i need to do it, NOW"

"No, just go back to the camp and uuhh.... go kiss Jack (wait, what?)"