2nd book Contest and News about second book

Anyone can make an Eevee or Eeveelution character form I will pick a few of them that will feature in the 2nd book. Usually I choose ones that would fit with the plot and a few extra characters that'll show up at some point too. I will tag you and give you credit for the character if I choose it.

Form

Name:
Eevee or type of Eeveelution:
Gender:
Age:
Moveset:
Looks:
(I don't know about this one but you're character could have a Power or special ability you can say one if it has one but It might not be included in the story it depends on if I like the power or special ability. Might show in one of the other Faith the Eevee stories as well.)
Special ability: (Optional)
Sin: (Optional) Sloth, envy, greed, lust, wrath, pride, or gluttony
Description about the character:

You can make as many as you want, but none of them can be connected in some sort of way. Like one is the father, mother, mate, child or choice of apprentice if they have one. None of that. I will choose that myself.
Depending on how many characters I need for the story will win.

Example:
Faith
Eevee
Female
Eevee Moveset: Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, tackle
(I would have to put the moveset for her Eeveelution forms but I'm too lazy for that now)
Looks: like a normal Eevee but a little smaller.
Special ability: Evolving into any Eeveelution and back to an Eevee
Sin: depending on the Eeveelution she is
(I would have to make a list)
Description about the character: Faith meets 7 Eeveelution spirits that give her a power of the Eeveelutions and guide her if she needs it.

I need a description because it'll be easier to understand the character if I choose it.

Now as you may know I have posted something about this on my randomness book. This will be the cover to the new book.

 This will be the cover to the new book

Summary coming soon.
Should I put up a teaser on this story?
On my randomness book, I've added a few extra things that you should check out and if you don't know where it is tell me here and I will tag you to it.

I should have talked about it later when this story was finished but I already put it on my random book and it's better to start the contest now rather than later.