Chapter 2

Breeze was sleeping in the den by the egg when a Pokémon walked into the den. He nudged her softly to wake her up. She opens her eyes to see a Leafeon in front of her. "Blade?!"

"I'm sorry Breeze, I shouldn't have left you like that" he said sullenly.

"It's alright. You just needed some fresh air" Breeze replied tiredly. She let out a yawn and went back to sleep. Blade laid beside her and let sleep take over him as well.

Later that night, a big and tall dark figure crept through the darkness and looked for any movement as if he was a Persian looking for prey. He heard pawsteps and the dark figure became a smaller bird-like creature and flew up in the trees. He watched a Pokémon with yellow rings encircling his black ears and tail and more rings on his forehead and upper legs. His red eyes looked around into the darkness. He sniffed the air and his nose caught a scent he never smelled before.

"Whose there?! Show yourself!!!!" He shouted in the darkness.

The small bird-like creature grew into a larger sized bird and flew out. He dove towards the Umbreon and tackled him to the ground. He put his large talon over the Umbreon's face.

He was surprised by the Fearow's attack as he struggled to get free. He managed to get the large bird off him and released a Dark Pulse at the large bird Pokémon. The Fearow dodged the attack swiftly and swooped down to the Umbreon with an aerial ace.

He used another Dark Pulse even after the first one missed, this time it hit the large bird. The Fearow came back with a Drill peck hitting the Umbreon.

The Umbreon slowly got back up to his feet to see a Psybeam strike the Fearow out of nowhere. The Fearow now surprised of the random Psybeam fled.

"Are you alright, Nightlight" an Espeon walked out from behind a bush.

"I'm alright, Clairvoya. Thank you" Nightlight responded.

"Why would that Fearow just attack you for no reason at all?" Clairvoya asked.

"I don't know, but it's very strange" Nightlight replied.

"Very strange indeed" Clairvoya stated.

"Well now that that's over, we should go back to the den and get some rest" she added.

" You can go, I'm going to stay on patrol. You'll never know if that Fearow will come back for revenge" Nightlight said.

"But you need some r-" Clairvoya was interrupted.

"Not now, I don't! I've got a job to do. I need to protect my village" Nightlight refused.

"But if you don't rest, you'll be too tired and you'll be easily-" Clairvoya was again interrupted by Nightlight who was started to get annoyed of her telling him what was best for him.

"I told you, I don't need to rest!" He growled.

"Okay, fine! Do what you want" she mumbled as she walked back to the den.

___________________________________________________________

The next morning, Breeze and Blade woke up to see a young normal colored Sylveon. "Good morning, you two sleepy heads. How is the egg?" She asked joyfully.

"It's fine, it doesn't seem like it's ready to hatch just yet" Breeze replied.

"I see, I just can't wait tell it hatches. I'm just so excited to meet the newborn and I'm sure you two can't wait either" the Sylveon said.

"We can't, Usagi" Blade replied, nuzzling Breeze.

____________________________________________________________

A few miles from the den, two mischievous Eevees were running through the forest.

"Where are we going Serena?" A female Eevee asked the other female Eevee running beside her.

"We're going to go on an adventure, Lillie" Serena replied.

"An adventure? Are you sure our parents will be okay with it?" Lillie asked.

"Oh, stop worrying. We're be fine. Don't you want to go on an adventure?" Serena said.

"Yeah I guess" Lillie replied.

"Okay, then let'sa go" Serena said as they continued running through the forest.

They stopped when they heard a cry of despair. "What was that?!" Lillie asked.

"I don't know, should we go check it out?" Serena asked.

"Okay" Lillie agreed. They ran in the direction they heard the cries from.

They arrived to where the cries came from. They saw a Fletchinder caught in a net struggling to get free. The two young Eevees looked at it in terror.

The trapped Fletchinder caught sight of them. "Help me! Please, you have to get me out of here" he cried.

"Help you? We don't know. We don't even know who you are." Serena spoke up.

"Please, I'll do anything, just get me out of this net" The Fletchinder replied.

"Anything, you say?" Serena said.

The Fletchinder nodded. "Just please hurry, before they come back" He chirped.

"Okay, okay just be patient would ya" Serena said.

"What are you going to do, Serena?" Lillie asked.

"What do you think I'm going to do?! I'm going to get him out of that net" Serena responded. Serena jumped in the air and grabbed hold of the net with her teeth as she tried to bite through the net. The net started to tear, the hole was large enough for the Fletchinder to fly out. He landed on the ground beside the two Eevees.

"Thank you, I am Spitfire at your service." He responded as he bowed respectfully.

"I'm Serena, and this is my friend Lillie. She's a little shy" Serena said.

"I am not!" Lillie argued.

"Well it's nice to meet you two young ladies" he said. "What may I help you with?"

Serena thought it through, and soon got an idea. "Are you good with eggs?"

"Yeah, why?" Spitfire asked.

"Because I think I know how you can repay us. You should come with us" Serena responded. They walked back to the village with Spitfire close behind them.

....................................

Well that's the end of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed. More will come soon...