✿ Chapter 3 ✿

Start from the beginning

He looked at me worriedly, "Baby, are you alright?"

Normally, I would have drooled over him but I found it hard to take in all the information right now. This is all just coming on really fast. Last night, I slept in my own room with a One Direction ticket clutched in my hands and now, I woke up besides Harry Styles and we probably did "it" last night.

Am I going crazy? Is this the bad effects of being obsessed with a boyband?

Oh my gosh. It hit me like a tons of brick fell on me.

Of course! The mysterious woman! She granted my wish! She caused all of this!

Harry pulled the duvets away from his body, probably exposing his whole naked body as he approached me.

Out of instinct, I got up on my feet and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. I turned on the faucet and I ran the cold water over my face as if I am trying to wake myself up but I realized I was already wide awake.

Harry knocked on the door multiple times, saying things I couldn't quite make out.

I searched for a clean white towel to wipe my face with but I was more shocked when I saw my reflection.

I looked matured more than ever.  And not to mention, so much better and prettier the last time I looked myself at the mirror.

My dark wavy hair was longer and perfectly curled. My face was slimmer and seems to lose all the baby fats that I once had. My green eyes were brighter and my lips were a natural rosy color. My cheek bones were more prominent even without the use of bronzer or blush on.

My skin looked really flawless and a light creamy white color, in contrast to my dark hair. My body was crazily perfect that I last remembered it to be; curves and shape evident as if I was a bottle.

Now, none of this is supposed to be real.

 Wake up, Sherridy! You’re dreaming!

"Baby, come on, open the door." Harry pleaded on the other side of the door, "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No," I responded firmly, hearing the sounds of knocking subside.

"Did you hit your head on the headboard of our bed last night?" He asked, the smirk probably appearing on his lips again, "Or did I rocked your world so bad you can't remember anything?"

It went silent before he spoke again, "Come on, baby. Just come out."

"On one condition," I finally spoke,

"What is it?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "Go get dressed!"

He chuckled, "As if you didn't see it last night. You even suc-"

 "Shut up!" I cut off his dirty remarks. I had imagined this happening to me my whole life, but I never thought that it will feel slightly different that I had intended to.

Silence followed afterwards until I heard his deep voice spoke again, "I'm already in my boxers. Now, come out, babe."

I wrapped a white towel around my naked body as I unlocked the door with shaking hands. I swallowed the lump lodged in my throat as I saw him smirking at me, his body leaned on the wall, arms folded on his chest.

This is so goddamn awkward! His smirk makes go crazy before but now his smirk is directed to me, it creeps the hell out of me, to be honest.

Distracting myself, I noticed that the LED flat screen placed at the end of the bed on top of a shelf was open, and my attention was focused on it for a while. There were no sounds coming from it, signaling that it was on mute. But the big, bold letters that flashed in the screen made my green eyes wide.

Famous Model Sherridy Mills, secretly married to pop star Harry Styles?

Pictures of the new me and Harry turned up, some of the images showed us kissing in public or us holding hands as we pushed through crowds of people and paparazzis.

Me? A model? Is all of this a big, sick joke that I got myself into? When did the plain, simple Sherridy became a famous model? Now, I know I am going crazy. Probably I ate too much chips last night or drank too much soda.

Or maybe I watched too much episode of Teen Wolf on my laptop? {A/N: Sorry I really have to push this in because the Season 4 of Teen Wolf is starting on Monday! Yayyy! OMG! So excited! Teen Wolf is now my obsession and I can’t get enough of the promos and trailer up on the net!}

I should visit a doctor and get my brain check. Yeah maybe I can do that.

Harry walked over to me, snapping me out of my thoughts, pushing me down on the bed, making me gulp really loud that he probably heard it.

My heart was beating a hundred times faster now as he started to hover over me, his heavy weight practically crushing my small ones.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, my voice shaking as he started to take the towel off of my body but I resisted.

He flashed me a scary smirk, "We are going to make babies, baby."

OH MY GOSH.

____________________________

hey it's friday! Time for an sizzling update!

UNEDITED. Please tell me what you guys think of this chapter because comments either good or bad, are warmly accepted

GIF of a shocked Sherridy on the side >>>>>>>>

AND ALSO, Please do me a favor and read "Bad Dreams" (It's my birthday tribute to Ashton Irwin), "Derelict" (My birthday tribute to Luke Hemmings) and "Daybreakers" It will be greatly appreciated!

Please tell me what you think of this chapter, follow me on Twitter for a dedication. @Nouis_Lashton19

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. if you want of course because it will be appreciated

Love lots,

Bela xx.