•FWB••

TITLE: FWB

COUPLE: Junghope/ Hopekook

WORD COUNT: 761

RATING: M 🔞⚠️

NEW OR OLD?

AUTHORS NOTE: Didn't want to scare y'all away so here have some of my recent ones :)
________________________________

•HOSEOK's POV••

"Holy fuck" i gasped, bounching on top of him. "I'm g-" i was cut of by my own moan.

My muscles contracted as the pleasure got closer and closer to the highest peak. Jungkook, who was well known as my fuck buddy, grunted and rolled us over, pressing me to the bed as he slammed into me over and over again. His nails digging into my waist as he gripped them roughly."Ahh faster" i moaned as i pulled him in for a kiss. Smashing our lips together while Jungkook was still ramming inside of me. He kept fucking me harder and faster every second with every thrust. It felt so fucking amazing and Jungkook himself knows i like it rough.

We've been doing this for about a month now and neither of us is getting bored of it. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in more and just harder. Oh fuck i loved it hard. "Ahh faster faster please!" I begged. Jungkook quickened his pace, going so fucking fast that i could barely breathe "o-oh y-yeah, f-fuck k-kook" i moaned out. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him towards me harder and bucked my hips to meet his thrusts. "S-shit H-Hoseok" he moaned against my lips as he bit my underlip hard, making him taste my blood. He thrusted into me deeper and deeper until i was hitting the metal bars of the bed. He kept going at the point where i had to sit up a bit. He held the bars behind me and fucked me into them. Shit i fucking loved it when Jungkook didn't show any mercy on me. It felt so wonderful and not to forget pleasurable ;). "I'm close" he told me in between breaths as he kept going. "M-me too" i breathed out. "Come for me" he whispered before slamming our lips together for the last time. After a few more thrusts, we finally came. Jungkook collapsed next to me on the bed, both of our bodies covered in sweat and cum. We looked at each other as we shared a chuckle "i really needed that" Jungkook told me. I was too tired to answer so i just nodded and soon the both of us fell in deep sleep.

***

The next morning, when i opened my eyes, i noticed that Jungkook was gone. Like always. This has been like a routine by now. We always meet at my house when one of us needed a good fuck. Though it was always Jungkook who needed it. Jungkook couldn't risk his parent finding out about our little secret so we always did at my place.

The first time he proposed this idea of being friends with benefits, made me laugh my ass off. I didn't want to have anything to do with that idea. But he looked so miserable when I refused at first. But now i'm in the middle of this, i don't know, fucked up situation. Yes, i too need my release sometimes. And that's the positive side of being fuck buddies. But the fact that Jungkook is in a relationship makes it even more fucked up. Sure, his girlfriend doesn't know, but still. Hell she doesn't even know that Jungkook is Bi. That he likes boys aswell.

But i know that we have to make an end into this. I mean, i think it's time for me to find myself a boyfriend aswell. I've been single my whole life now and i want a change. Not like I'm ugly or something. Its the opposite i'm quite attractive and i know that about myself. Im going for a boyfriend because c'mon, I'm hella gay. I don't like girls at all. Only my mom. But that's it. I know that sound sad but yeah, not my business right.

So starting today, I'm going to get myself a boyfriend. Someone who will make me happy all the time, someone who takes care of me etc etc (let's not forget the dirty dirty included). Yeah I know it sounds cheesy af but hey, this will be a challenge, and I'm willing to accept it!

"I, Jung Hoseok, will find myself a Boyfriend"

________________________________

Thanks for reading~~
I hope you liked the first smut (even tho it's hella short). But don't worry, there's more to come :))

-Melisa