εβδομήντα

Start from the beginning

"So what are you going to do when I have kids and have my own family."

"Stay with y'all and make sure you're being taken care of."

"Oh my gosh."

"Oh my gosh is right. I'm your father 25/8 until the day you die."

"You mean until the day you die."

"I said what I said."

"Sure."It's my turn to look at him.

"Don't get hit."

"I'm grown you can't hit me."Just to prove me wrong his hand came down on my thigh and slapped it really hard.

"Ooowwww!"

"I can't do what, now get smart again?"

"Whatever."I sat quietly for the remainder of the drive until we got to my uncle's car shop. As soon as daddy put the car in park, I get out and walk to the entrance. Daddy was quick to catch up with me.

"Niecey!"Uncle Kaz yells as he makes his way to us. He picks me up and spins me around like I'm still the five year old girl who loves to be around him being around him.

"Uncle Kaz!"I yell back wrapping my arms around him as tight as I can.

"How's school?"

"Very well, I almost have enough credits to get my AA."

"Are you still undecided, dusha?"(soul) Uncle Kaz was a mix between Russian and African American. Him and my father became close friends in high school. Kaz is actually Zanah, Saga, and my godfather.

"Yes sir."

"You need to choose a major, I'm pretty sure they have something for you."

"I'm sure they do, I just don't know what it is that I want to do. My decision changes ever so often and I would hate to get so far into getting my degree for a my major and then change my mind."

"I know you know what you truly want to do for the rest of your life."

"Uncle Kaz, I don't."Daddy coughs to get his attention and to tell him to the leave the situation alone.

"Lets just move on to a more important matter for the time being."He claps his hand together and turns towards the front desk."This is where you'll be stationed at. We only accept appointments, walk-ins are not allowed. If anyone tries to come in without a scheduled appointment you come get me."

"Yes sir."

"The only way that they'll be able to get in here is if you buzz them in. You don't do so unless they show valid ID."

"Understandable."

"Here's your shirt."He went behind the counter to grab it and then hand it to me. I unzip my jacket showing my black tank top and put the shirt on over it.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I want you to know that just because I'm your uncle doesn't mean that you get special treatment. You fuck up, you get in trouble. The crew can tell you."

"Kazimir, is she going to be around these guys a lot while she's here?"Of course he does this. He can't go a second without wondering what any guy will be doing while I'm here.

"She's going to have to direct their clients to the back and make sure they have everything they need to do their job. Other than that she doesn't have to deal with them at all."

"Daddy, it's fine."

"I just want to make sure none of them mess with you."

"I know how to tell them to leave me alone, you don't have to do that for me."Daddy looks at me seeing how serious I was. I didn't want to continue to be that little girl that always needed his help; I can survive on my own. He took a deep breath and nodded his head.