Είκοσι τέσσερα

Foreign Megalos

"Everybody grab a shot!"

"You don't have to tell me twice."

"Aight, Inked Temple just got a new artist and he's bringing in hella money. Let's toast to Foreign for being a new artist and already one of the best in the shop."

"Cheers."I took a sip of my water, I wasn't trying to get fucked up around people I hardly even knew.

"Aye nigga, don't start getting cocky. Just as you start thinking you hot shit, that's when you fuck up."

"I know how to humble myself."We were at the club drinking and celebrating the fact that Inked Temple finally got a new artist. At first I wasn't going to go, but they were pressuring a nigga, plus Lyric wanted to go. She knew just what to do to get a nigga to do what she wanted.

"Babe, I'll be right back. Going to get another round."Lyric stood up stumbling a little bit. She had three drinks and was already a little buzzed. I needed her sober enough to be able to go into work tomorrow.

"You sure you want to do that, you know how you get when you've had too much to drink."

"Very horny, so why are you complaining?"

"Go ahead then."

"Exactly."She walked away and I made sure to smack her ass. Niggas in this group was acting like they didn't see that she was with me. Disrespectful ass niggas. We weren't together, but if you seen her walk in on someone's arm, leave her be.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Two months, but it's not that serious."

"So she's free game?"

"Hell nah."

"It's nothing serious, so she's for anybody."

"No my nigga, she's not. All these females in this club and you trying to go after mine."I was getting pissed by the minute and knew if I didn't walk away, I'd get my ass in trouble. Getting up, I ignored all of them and walked to find Lyric.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, come on let's dance."

"I thought you didn't dance."

"For you I will."She led us to an area visible for the guys that I was at the table with to see. I was definitely about to show them just how much free game she was. Wishing by Chris Brown came on and instantly, she started grinding on me. My hands rested on hit hips, hold her as close as she could to me. She bent over a bit and to help her out some more, I pushed her a little further.

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing with you."

"Well could you ease up a little? It's not a race."She came back and formed to me again. I looked to the side shooting all of those niggas a bird. I let my hands hike up her dress a little. She didn't seem to notice so I did it some more, practically showing her bare ass."What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What?"She shoved me away pulling her dress down in the process.

"Why are you treating me like some random thot ass bitch?"

"Man, why are you tripping?"

"Oh I'm tripping."My cheek began to burn. She slapped me hard as shit when she realized why I was acting this way towards her."Are you serious right now, you're doing this because of some guys?"

"You don't know what's going on inside of those niggas heads."

"What the fuck did they say that would make you act this way towards me?"