Οκτώ

Foreign Megalos

"What's up kid."

"Nigga, what the fuck are you doing here?"Wes came walking up to me and King shaking hands with both of us. The last time I saw his ass was when Omega had that party for me. I bet his ass was getting into all kinds of trouble without me.

"Came to see my next baby mama."

"Who?"

"Issaiah, her ass been on my mind this whole week and a nigga needed to see her."

"You and all the other thousand niggas on this campus."

"I told y'all niggas that girl don't want you."Wes and King looked at me and started laughing.

"Nah, her ass don't want you, nigga."

"I never seen this many niggas go crazy over some broad, who's not even interested in them."

"Nigga, are you still mad that she's not worried about your ass."

"Mad for why nigga, I'm not checking for her. She could fall off the face of the earth and my ass wouldn't care."

"Shit, she'd probably fall off 'cause of that fat ass she has."Wes stood there staring off into space thinking about her ass.

"What the fuck did she do to you, like seriously why don't you like this girl?"

"She's just not the type of person I associate with. She has that "holier than thou" attitude and I can't fuck with people like that. Plus she had her nigga confronting me about a situation that the two of us had."

"She got a nigga?"King looked disappointed like his whole world had crashed down.

"Yes, he came up to me talking about boundaries and shit. Don't nobody want to mess with that broad."

"What'd you say?"

"Not a damn word because I'm not worried about her."

"Sure nigga, whatever you say."

"Man, whatever."I walked away from them and grabbed the broom that was leaning against the wall and started sweeping. I complained about this job in the past, but I was blessed to have it. I loved the fact that I was making my own money. As soon as I had enough saved up, I was going to get my own place. I love my parents and little sister, but I needed my space away from them.

"Oh shit, we done got this nigga mad."

"Who nigga, not me."

"Yeah, a'ight."

"What the fuck are you doing here anyway, don't you got a girl to go spit false hopes to?"

"Yeah, and she's coming over with Omega. 'Xcuse me boys."He walked over introducing himself once more as if she didn't remember his goofy ass. They walked in the classroom going over to an empty table on the opposite side of where I was." I rolled my eyes and resumed my sweeping. Fuck I look like going over to her and speaking.

"Next time you ask me for a favor it better not involve him. I might just say no."They were close enough for me to hear what they was saying. The bitch acted like I asked her to do the shit.

"Ass didn't have to say yes the first fucking time."I mumbled talking to myself saying it a little louder since she wanted to be petty and speak loud enough so I could hear her.

"What was that?"

"I said your ass could've said no."

"Was anybody talking to you?"