IBN: MAN ! I would have moved you in ! They would have loved to be around you and call you papi.

Me: But IBN.

IBN: But Ny. I know your answer will never change and your gonna be with that nigga sul forever and some shit but just answer me this one question.

Me: What's that ?

IBN: DO you love me ?

He looked a me expecting the right answer, he looked into my soul. I answered it the best way i could.

Me: IN, i'm not in love with you but i have mad love for you.

IBN: Thats some fucking bullshit dog ! You love me because i love you, you're the first thought on my mind when i wake up and i can't shake the idea of you out of my mind ! I miss tasting that sweet .... FUCK !!!

He was upset, pacing the floor like he was gonna get a whoopin.

My apple watch begins to ring and its Rasul calling me.

IBN: ANswer it.

ME: You trippin, i'm not even supposed to be in here. If rasul caught me i'd be grass.

IBN: FUCK HIM !

Me: Stop saying that !

IBN: Man, ima put an end to that nigga . If you don't want to be with me then you gonna be a lonely bitch because i'm offing any nigga you deal with .

He said doinking me in my head.

Me: I have to go.

I got to the door, it was locked. I looked at him, as if to say muthafucker let me out. He stood there for a while not wanting me to leave. He faked like he was unlocking the door then he grabbed me. He pulled my body into his and held on tight !

Me: Ibn let me go, please.

IBN: Fuck no ! he said biting my hips. In any situation that'll make me laugh. I was laughing hard af.

IBN: See you don't wanna go.

Me: Yes i do. Your gonna get me murked !

He looked me in the eyes and said " No man will ever hurt you beautiful." He tried to kiss me . I closed my eyes.

I pushed ibn off of me and went back to the door. He unlocked and i went to my car.

IBN: He left something behind in cuba. I'm sure he didn't tell you.

I looked soo confused, he said it then closed the door. It was a freaking cliffhanger.I hate cliffhangers

RASUL POV>>>>

Block jumpin, money looking good, im feeling good to be back. I tried calling shawty so we could go catch a movie or take a walk on penn's landing but he not answering.

I decided to take some niggas money for a while. I went to the corner and dropped my money on the ground. Niggas start wilding talking about " watch out big sul coming thru "

I was breaking them niggas.

But i heard this bad ass engine zoom up to where we was at, it caught everybody off guard because the car was speeding. It was Ny. Fuck wrong with him?

He had the music dumping, he jumped out with this nasty ass look on his face.

NY: RASUL !

ME: Wassup baby i tried to call you

Nyjeem: We need to talk

Me: Rd, let me get this bag right quick.

He came down to where we were, caught the dice before they could finish shaking.