“Tetsuya, come back here!” Isshin shouted, pretending to sound concerned.

“No! Go away! Don’t come near me!” Kuroko cried and ran faster.

“WATCH OUT!” Takumi yelled.

The small teal-haired teen turned his head to the right and froze in his place as a red car came running to his way. He saw the expression on the driver’s face but the driver wasn’t able to stop it on time. He suddenly felt a lot of pain. His whole body ached and became numb. He cannot feel any of his body parts.

“TETSUYA!”

His phone laid on his chest – it has survived-- although it’s the only thing he can feel;  he could hear a voice he wants to hear so much shouting, “Tetsuya, what happened? Answer me! Tetsuya, answer me, damn it! Tetsuya!” Akashi shouted from the other line.

Kuroko couldn’t stop his eyelids anymore and they both closed at the same time, as his sight blackened and everything felt…empty.

Isshin stared at the lifeless body at the ground infront of him and Takumi. That’s what you get for running away from me.

Takumi hurriedly took his brother’s hand and checked for pulse. “Tetsuya, wake up. Please, I’m begging you, wake up…” He whispered, his voice trembling and his hands quivering.

Why does everyone love Tetsuya Kuroko so much? He’s dull, boring, invisible and useless. No one notices his presence and he’s not good at anything. He’s nothing but a worthless child. He doesn’t deserve to—

“Isshin!” Toshita Isshin got back in the reality when he herad Takumi shout his name.

“Y-Yeah?”

“Call an ambulance, hurry. His pulse is slowing!” The older teal-haired boy shouted.

Isshin sighed before taking out his phone and unwillingly dialed the nearest Hospital for an ambulance. “Hello? Narita Hospital, there was an accident here at the Cherry Blossoms Street at the 3rd District of…”

A grayish black trailer stopped beside him. He gaped at it as the passengers went down from it.

“Kurokocchi!” A yellow-head exclaimed before approaching the almost dead body of Kuroko.

A pink-head girl went beside the yellow-head. “Tetsu-kun…Oh my god! Akashi-kun, he already lost so many blood!” She panicked.

A red-head glared at him. “You.”

Isshin stiffened with how terrifying the red-head eyes are. He finally realized what was familiar about these people –except the pink-haired girl—they were the one who ruined his plan two years ago. They were the people who healed Kuroko.

“What are you doing here? You’ve got nothing to do with this, so get out of here.” Takumi growled at the six individuals.

A dark blue-head smirked. “Us? We’ve got nothing to with this? Nothing?! Do you want me to kill you right now?!”

“Aomine, calm down. Being hot-tempered won’t do anything. Akashi, what’s your plan?” The green-head scolded.

“I can hear the ambulance coming this way. I and Kuroko-kun will accompany Tetsuya inside it. You five follow behind us using Shintarou’s trailer.” The so-called captain of theirs retorted and examined the teal-haired teen lying in the middle of the pool of his own blood. “Tetsuya.”

Taking the opportunity, Isshin placed his phone back in his pocket; turned and ran away.

“Aka-chin, the white-head guy ran away.” Murasakibara mumbled.