"Let's go y'all." I woke Miracle and CJ. They got up grabbing their stuff up.

We all got off the jet and waited for an Uber to arrive and take us home.

It was almost five in the afternoon. It felt like we'd been riding forever. My back was killing me and I couldn't wait to get home to my bed. I enjoyed the vacation but I did miss home. I won't miss that hot ass weather though.

The Uber finally made its appearance and we all got inside packed like sardines.

"You guys go ahead and head home." Morgan said shutting the trunk after she finished putting the bags inside with the help of King.

"You're not coming?" I asked from the front seat.

"I called another one. Besides it looks like it isn't anymore room."

"Well alright."

King handed her some cash so she could  pay the other Uber that was coming to pick her up.

A minute later we pulled off heading home.

It took a good thirty minutes to get there simply because of all the Thursday morning work traffic on the road.

Once we finally made it we got out the car, thanked the Uber man, and went inside the house.

"About damn time. I don't know how long I've been holding my piss." Nick threw his stuff down and went to the downstairs bathroom around the corner.

I laughed and sat my stuff down as well.

"You enjoyed Africa mama?" Miracle asked hopping on the couch.

"Yea it was nice I have to admit. But nothing feels better than being at home."

"You ready for tomorrow?" CJ yawned and took a seat at the island.

"Hell yea. I'm sooooo ready to be done with this. So me and my baby boy can live happily ever after." I rubbed my stomach.

King cleared his throat.

"Oh yea and my fiancé." I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Miracle cleared her throat.

"And of course my daughter."

Nick cleared his throat all the way in the bathroom. "Leaving me out again huh? It's all good." He semi yelled.

I laughed. "I can't wait to live life with all you guys." I pulled them all in for a group hug.

King

"Turn it up." Nick slurred with his leg hanging off the couch.

"Man you half sleep. You not even watching it."

"I'm not sleep nigga." He said and instantly put his head down. A minute didn't even go by and he was already back snoring loudly.

I chuckled and kissed Monica's forehead for the hundredth time today.

We were all piled on the long couch watching all the old school movies. Love and Basketball, Poetic Justice, Friday, and Boys N The Hood.