... тσ тнє ∂єρтнѕ σf ѕєи∂αι 2

Start from the beginning

"I know. I feel it every day."

"I can still hear you." Yuzuru glided by from where we were on the rinkside, he was gone before we knew it.

"We're saying you're cute, don't worry, no back talk here!" I yelled after him whilst Saya giggled at the side.

"Ah, Era-san," a familiar voice said behind us, "I didn't know you're visiting Sendai. It's nice to see you here."

"Nanami-san, good morning," I greeted back, and Saya did the same.

"Did Yuzuru-kun finally rope you in?" Nanami smiled whilst she said this, but I noticed that she had her arm around a little boy's shoulder. There were other kids, whether it be boy or girl, surrounding her as well.

"Pretty much," I started to say before I backtracked. "You know, that's exactly what happened."

"Yuzuru-kun just has that innate talent." Nanami then patted the boy's shoulder and said, "Well, I need to teach the little ones how to skate, I'll talk to you kids later."

We waved as Nanami and the children went to one side of the rink and did some beginner exercises. Saya and I got on the ice as well and just leisurely went here and there while avoiding the other skaters.

"Wow, it's weird to see Nanami-san taking in so many students. I mean, I guess it's not that weird, but I always had it in my mind that Nanami-san is exclusively Yuzuru's coach."

"Yuzu-kun is Nanami-san's most famous student, but she coaches practically everyone in this rink. Sendai has a smaller range of figure skaters compared to other places." Saya shrugged, her hands placed in her jacket as she continued, "There are only a few coaches in this place. So, usually, every person who wanted to skate has to go by whichever coach is available."

"Oh, it sounds eerily like the rink I used to skate in."

The sounds of blades were heard skidding across the ice then the next moment flecks of ice scattered around us.

"Very mature, little brother."

"You're really asking for it." I glided around him and skid which then sent flecks of ice right back at him. The next moment, we were laughing like a bunch of dorks.

"I am surrounded by children," Saya exasperatedly announced, but I could see that she's having fun as well.

"Sorry nee-chan, I'm stealing back my girl," Yuzuru said as he tugged my hand in a random direction sending us gliding away from his sister.

I went along with him, giggling at our silliness. That's why we went skating around aimlessly while swaying our linked hands together humming a tuneless yet cheerful song. It's such a peaceful feeling to go around skating casually like this with Yuzuru.

At some point, we encountered various skaters in varying age groups. Yuzuru specifically liked playing with the younger kids, as those kids circled around us playfully. He was playing tag with a small boy when the kids were called in by Nanami. "Yuzuru-kun, I'm trying to teach a class here."

"Gomen, gomen," Yuzuru called out as he waved at his coach.

"You're pretty good with kids," I observed how he treated the children with much enthusiasm. It was heart-warming to see this side of Yuzuru.

"I like this very much," I whispered to myself.

"Hm?" Yuzuru glanced at me.

"Um, nothing."