Chapter 9

Chapter 9

--Harry's POV--

I was on my way the the hospital.

Paige was with Aby and Jakes sorry ass is home, though sadly, wasn't given up on the 'get rid of the baby if it's mine' theory.

I don't know how much pain Paige is going through, pregnant and with cancer, but I'm going to stand by her side until she's through surgery.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The cheery female behind the counter said and I seriously wanted to rip her teeth out because of my sour mood, but decided against it.

"I'm here to see Dr Jones if he's available," I said through gritted teeth and she smiled and nodded.

"He can be found upstairs in room 89."

"Thanks," I said weakly and chose to take the elevator up, then walking towards room 89.

"Dr Jones?" I said and his head whipped around and smiled when he saw me.

"Harry, hi. Is everything alright?"

"Uh, I just wanted to know if I'd be able to find out Paige Malik's babies gender and father?" I asked, my hands trembling nervously. The Doctor noticed and nodded swiftly.

"Harry, Paige is having triplets," he said and my eyes widened.

"Triplets.. What's the genders?"

"Two girls and one boy."

"How.. How about the father," I asked, biting my lip and Dr Jones looked at me sadly.

"Harry, that's classified Informa-"

"No please! Please Dr Jones, I really need to know this!!" I whined, falling to my knees dramatically.

"Do you really want to know?"

"More than anything."

"Fine. The father for the girls is you, and the boy is Jakes."

My heart literally stopped then and there. How could the babies be two peoples? How's that even possible!

"You're probably wondering how that's even possible?"

"Yes!"

"Well the genes mixed and triggered off something to get the cancer, but then at the same time created the triplets."

"Oh," I said unsurely.

On the way back home I almost had a car crash six times just from overthinking things. I was happy when I finally arrived home.

"Harry? Is that you?" The sweet angelic voice of Paige said and I kissed her on the forehead.

"Yeah, and I've got some good news and bad news. I found out the babies gender and father."

"What?" She shrieked and I covered my ears in pain.

"Your having triplets" I yelled to stop the screaming and it did the trick.

"OMG really! What's the genders?"

"Two girls and one boy."

Paige smiled and gestured me to continue.

"The girls father is me and the boys is Jake," I said and she cheered, surprisingly.

"So I only have to get rid of the boy?" She asked and I smiled evilly.

"Actually I have a plan!"

----------

A/N

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK FOR LIKE A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR!!!!

JUST THOUGHT THAT ALL YOU 1K (omg) WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE FATHER OF THE BABIES!

HOLA!