Chapter Two

After Sara cooled off she went back to her office and was shocked who was standing in her office.

"Laurel?" Sara said in disbelief.

"Hello, Sara." Black Siren reply.

***

"Leaving so soon?" Alex asked.

"I think it would be best if I do." Ava reply.

"You don't have to leave."

"I appreciate your hospitality, but I really should be going."

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

"You probably could, but I can't stay."

"Can we at least share a hot shower together?" Alex asked. Ava thought about it for a moment before responding.

"I see no harm in that, we both need to take a shower anyway." Ava reply.

***

"How is this possible?" Sara asked. Laurel was dead. But was this an anachronism? A doppelganger? Sara didn't care right now, all she cared about was that her sister was here and she was going to seize the moment before it was gone and she would deal with the consequences later.

"Do you really want to talk about that?" Black Siren, she was surprised that Quentin and the others in Star City haven't told Sara about her. This was going well for her right now.

"No, I'm just happy to see you," Sara said as she walks over to Siren and hugs her. Siren makes a funny face behind Sara's back, disgusted by the hug from the closeness from Sara. Sara feels Laurel tense in her arms and she lets her go and takes a step back.

"Are you ok?" Sara asked.

"I'm fine, just a little sore." Black Siren reply.

"You can lie down for a while if you want to."

"Maybe that would be a good idea." Black Siren said and this time she gives Sara a hug and kiss on her forehead before she went into Sara's room to lie down. After the door to room closes, Sara goes to the bridge.

"Gideon?" Sara calls the Al.

"Yes, Captain Lance?" Gideon reply.

"I'm taking the jump ship to Star City. Tell the team to stay out of my office till I return."

"Do you think its wise to keep your sister from the team."

"Until I figure out what's going on, yes I think it's best to keep it from them."

"Very well, Captain Lance, have a safe trip."

"Thank you, Gideon."