- That's not far from here, I tell slightly smiling.

- Well, watch this. My aunt types something else into the search engine and pulls up an image of Isobel from high school.

- Isobel. I look at the picture with a smile plastered on my face. She was a cheerleader.

- Trudie still lives there. She hands me a post-it note with an address on it. This is her address.

- What about Isobel? I ask confused.

- I couldn't find anything about her, shrugs Jenna as she frowns lightly confused. Listen. There's something else. Mr. Saltzman, Ric, his wife was from around here, and her name was also Isobel.

- Wait. "Was," as in... I was waiting for the worst.

- She died, I look back at the computer where the picture of the woman cheering happily, looks like me. How can she be dead? I thank my aunt and stand up before running to my bedroom and call Stefan.

I am putting away clothes from my drawer as Stefan arrives. He kisses me and hugs me before I go back to my drawer to continue taking clothes off. My boyfriend stands behind me as I explain him everything of what Jenna told me earlier.

- Alaric's wife might have been your mother? He questions as surprised as I was and still am.

- It can't be true, right? I say sighing. I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy. I turn around to look at Stefan and hold up the post-it note. I have the address for her friend, Trudie.

- You wanna talk to her? He asks taking the post-it note and looking at the address.

- I don't know. I...I--I don't know. If it's true and they are the same person, that means that my birth mother is dead, and I don't know if I could handle that, I answer honestly. Since I learned about my birth parents, I always wanted to meet them but if she is also dead...

- Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric's wife? How she died?

- Just that she was killed and the case was never solved. Stefan nods at this prior knowledge. I look up at him, surprised.
You knew that already?

- The night at the school when he attacked Gillian and I, he told us some things about her death. I was about to protest but he stops me before I could do it. No, no. He gently grabs my wrists and rubs his thumbs over them. It's not possible. The coincidence is-it's too much. Now, listen, if you do decide to go talk to Isobel's friend, I'll go with you. Okay? I sigh and look around before meeting his eyes again.

- I just don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I wrap my arms around Stefan's neck and he embraces me lovingly. I feel safe with him.

- I should get going. I gotta go deal with Damon before Gillian comes back at the boarding.

- How's he doing?

- He's dealing in his own way, he responds sighing.

Gillian's P.O.V.

I was in my bedroom before I vamp-speed to go grab a blood bag from the refrigerator. My stomach is screaming for food. I get downstairs and pick up one of the bag before heading to the living room where music comes from. I bet this is my uncle dealing with his long lost again. I enter the living room and roll my eyes at the sight of him and girls around. They have bite marks all over their bodies and my uncle has blood all over his mouth. The room is dived in the dark so I turn on the light and turn off the music.