009

Warning: May be cussing

Taken place around S2: Ep 19

FENRIR POV

I pass the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign as I speed down the street to this apartment building my brother told me he's currently staying at.

Before I get out of the car I send a quick text to Rosalie saying that I arrived safely and that I love her before putting my phone away in my pocket.

Getting out of my car I make my way upstairs to his room, room number 9.
Knocking on the door, an unknown man answers.
"Fenrir?"

"Yes, that's me?" I say.

"Why, don't let her stand out there. Come on in." A man sounding like Nik says.

Being invited in after the man moves out of the way. I look past the man that just let me in just to see a man who looks nothing like my brother but is wearing the Mikaelson smirk. Putting two and two together I realize that my brother body jumped this man. I guess that explains the witches standing in here watching our interaction in silence.

"Nik," I rush to him hugging nuzzling my head into his neck, "I missed you." He laughs hugging me back kissing the top of my head.

"You wouldn't have to miss me if you joined me sister." Nik releases me from the hug.

"I'm here now aren't I?" Folding my arms at him.

"Something's different about you." Nik says looking at me up and down before looking into my eyes. "Your eyes, they seem--" Nik shakes his head trying to find the right word to describe what he sees. "They seem lighter somehow."

"They do?" I say walking futher away from him. "Must be the light. So why do you need me?" I ask my patience slipping slightly.

He chuckles, "I thought you'd like to know that a doppelganger lives. We can finally break the curse out father made mother place on us."

I nod, "Okay. You said something about Eli being daggered?"

"Yes, I had my witch here try to locate him for me turns out Eli must've gotten himself daggered by this body so I possessed him as collateral." Nik said while gesturing to his new body.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Cool. So when do we start?"

"Not yet. I need you to watch our dear friend, who helped me with all of the details of the this doppelganger. You may know her. Come on out."