007

Rosalie's POV

Rosalie's POV

I have been waiting for what feels like forever it seems to find my mate. For someone that I know is made for me and only me. Someone that won't willingly hurt me emotionally or physically.

Even though we started as friends and are working our way up to be something more. This is the first step to ensure we have that one day.

I was a bit reluctant when Alice first introduced us. She didn't say anything just that I would be very happy when we got to school that day. Hell, she didn't even tell me that Fenrir's a vampire and has been for over 1,000 years.

When she told all of us that I couldn't imagine living that long with a family that she says almost always fight amongst each other. But would never change that due to a promise she had made with them of always and forever.

I may never admit it to her but I'm a little jealous for how long she has lived. Not because she got to see time change and evolve into what it is now. But because I know that I'm not going to be her first or second and that makes the animalistic part inside of me want to take her somewhere far, far away and keep her all to myself.

I take comfort in the fact that she promised me that I will be her last.

~~~~~

I get into my red BMW with Emmett in the passenger seat racing off to school to meet my Fenrir.

Whoa, mine? We aren't even a couple...yet. Settle down Rose it'll happen when it happens.

Arriving at the school I park in my usual spot that no one dares to take. I exit my car leaning against it subtly looking around the lot for Fen's car.

When i hear it pull in. I sneer as Bella exits the car as does Fenrir once she parks making her way over to me.

Fe walks to me over dressed like.