Prom (Requested by @circusbaby15515516)

Requested by: circusbaby15515516

*Y/n POV*

I walked through the prom doors with my four friends. They're names are Clare, Marry, Scar, and Emily. I can tell they are jealous of me because every not likes me but I don't like them. I had a boyfriend or first kiss before. But I don't like anybody at school except for one, Elijah. He's such a sweat heart. He never dated anybody or had his first kiss too. I walked inside shy but a little confident. Everyone was staring at me but the sluts and popular girls were giving me death glares because they're "dates" were looking at me but I just smiled and shrugged it off.

They really think I want they're man? BHAHA, they thought wrong. I don't even know where they're body's have been. I walked somewhere in the crowed of people with my friends. They were talking about boys and clothes. I didn't pay attention though. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see Elijah. "Hey Elijah." I said shyly. When ever in around him he makes me shy. "Hey y/n, what's going on?" I turned around to see my friends looking at Elijah and trying to flirt. They looked at me with blank expressions. They get jealous of me because they like Elijah but he doesn't hangout with them which makes them mad.

"Nothing, just not having anybody to talk to." I looked down. I heard Elijah sigh but lifted up my chin up to look at him. "Hey, how about we dance?" I smiled bright then nod. "Yes!" He smiled then took your hand and led you to the dance floor. You looked at your friends to see they're reaction, they were anger. I just smiled and turned back to Elijah. When we stopped I looked down, I was scared to dance in front of him. "Come on, dance with me." lifted my chin then started to dance but in a silly way to make me laugh, but it worked.

I got so pumped because my favorite song came on. "Y/n this is your favorite song." Elijah smiled. I started to dance and Elijah joined. Minutes later the song ended and a slow song came on. "Shall we?" he smiled at me while bending his back a little and holding out his hand for me to take. "We shall." I smiled then took his hand proudly. He gently put his right hand around my waits while hid left hand was connected with my right hand. "So, how's your day?" he smiled at me. "Its was amazing now. You?" I smiled at him.

"Amazing now since your with me." he smiled while I blushed. This light shined on us then someone spoke while everything else went quiet. "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your prom king and queen!" Everyone clapped while me and Elijah walked up on stage. The principal and vise principal put crowns on our heads. Elijah walked up to the microphone. "Thank you everyone. But I need to tell someone something that I've been keeping a secret for a long time." he turned to me then grabbed my hand. "I want to tell you now before I don't have confidence to do it." he held both of my hands while staring into my eyes.

"Y/n, I love you. I always had. You are my everything. If you weren't here I wouldn't know what to do. So, will you be my girlfriend?" I turned to everyone to see all eyes on me. I got shy. I turned to Elijah to see him still staring at me. I smiled bright. "Yes!" I started to tear up a little. He smiled bright then picked me up and spun me around. He stopped but still holding me in the air. He set me down then kissed me soft and gently. I kissed back while everyone clapped and whistled.

Then they lived happily ever after

The end

Hope you enjoyed!😊😄