⭐︎𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚔☆

Requested: sennxyxx

💕Warning: lovie-dovie💕

•Y/n's POV•

We all stand together for the video we were collabing with Mr. Beast to start our adventure. "We are going to be playing extreme hide and seek in an abandoned city I bought, and the prize is one hundred thousand dollars for the two winners to split. But this hide and seek was going to be based on the hunger games. So," Jimmy grabs a hat which had little dec of cards inside. "I am going to have everyone take one card which reveals their partner for this challenge." Jimmy finished while going by one person at a time to take a card.

I opened mine to reveal my partner and our district number. It says: Ammie, district 2. I sigh and think to myself, 'Dang, I thought I would've got Elijah.' I mean there was nothing wrong with her, we are best friends, I just thought maybe I could've gotten closer to Elijah from playing this game. Oh well, maybe next time. "Alright, now - everyone, get to your positions." Jimmy announces. Me and Ammie hold hands while everyone else was with their partners.

Elijah - Ethan

Ammie - Y/n

Chandler - Mary

Weddle - Becca

Jacob - Tyler

Karl - Ben

Viking - Cody

Denis - Alex

Sub - Corl

I look in the middle to see the bags of stuff, everyone getting into their stance to start running. "Remember, you all have a minute to hide - so we can make this a little harder. Is everyone ready?" "Yes!" we all respond. "One...two...three!" The horn blares and we all run and grab a random bag and start running towards the forest. We didn't care where we went, we just were running wherever our feet take us. We hear Jimmy speak to our little walkie-talkie saying that we have ten seconds left. "Look," Ammie points to a little house that's broken down. "let's hide in there." I nod and we make a run for it.

We decide to hide downstairs under the sink. Surprisingly there was enough room and there seems to be a little hole beside me. It wasn't too big, but it was enough room for me and Ammie to crawl through just in case. "Let the games begin, and may the odds ever be in your favor." we hear Jimmy say through the walkie talkie. We turn the volume down so we wouldn't be able to alert that we were in here if they were nearby. Couple minutes pass by and we hear Jimmy's voice, "The first prisoner we found so far is Chandler." Of course, it was Chandler.

I pull out my bag and find a little hydra flask, two bottles of water, a map, and some cheez-its. "You want a cheez-it?" I asked Ammie with a raised brow. Her eyes sparkled once they appeared in my hand. "Yes please." I chuckle before tossing a bag to her. "What's in your bag?" I questioned. Ammie opens her bag, her mouth still filled with the snack. She snoops through the bag and pulls out a water bottle, a small fuzzy blanket, a nature bar, a little compas, and a little unicorn stuffy. "They must be joking." I said in unbelief, my eyes glued to the little unicorn. "Aw it's so cute!" I felt weird, something was off about that unicorn. I shake it off, they probably wanted us to use it as a pillow or to joke around.