The Final Chapter

Beginne am Anfang

He looked so tired... there were two purple bags under his eyes. His eyebrows raised when he saw me, as his expression turned into a worried one.

- Sasuke. What brings you here? – he asked politely but I could hear the annoyance in his tone.

- Sensei. – I said as a way of greeting him. - To see her.

He nodded slightly but stood still, thinking if he should let me in or not. I knew he didn't want to, in truth that he actually just wanted to slam the door shut on my nose, and for a split second, he seemed like smirking, though I'm not sure 'cause of the mask, but after that, he moved away slightly to let me in.

I walked inside, and I heard a bit... weird noise. What is it? I walked slowly to where the noise was made, not fixing my attention away from the masked man. It could be some kind of joke or...

When I caught the presence of her chakra, the thought was gone. I got out the air I didn't know I was holding. She's alive.

Well, I thought I knew that, but Karin only detected his chakra, not hers. The relief took my body as I walked faster. I got inside the room and I smiled when I saw her. She too, was smiling, looking down. She looked tired.

After a moment of looking at her, I realized she was holding something. Someone. Is that...

- ___. – I whipered.

She looked up at me, and surprise filled her eyes.

- Sasuke? – she immediately looked at him worried.

- Relax, only I know.

Both of their tension broke down a bit.

- How did you find us?

- We haven't seen each other in ages, and that's how you greet me? – I asked smirking.

- Oh umm... sit here. – she said making space for the couch. – how are you, Sasuke? Did you get your...

- Revenge? No, not yet. But I will, for certain.

- That's good, then. How about...

- Who is she, ___? – I asked the question even though I'm afraid I know the answer.

- She would be our daughter. – he said bending down beside her.

- Thought so. Well I guess, congratulations. Though I didn't think, don't get me wrong, it's just I didn't think you would consider having a child. – I said looking at her.

In my mind, she was the last person to have kids. She was so apart from the world, and I could bet the world that babies only appeared in her nightmares.

Kakashi shot me a glare. Hn.

- I know. But she turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. – she said chuckling. – she looks a lot like him, doesn't she?

As she said, she was smiling nonstop. As if all of her happiness were inside of her arms right at that moment. And she would do anything to save that.

For the first time, I looked at the kid. "I don't know. To me she looks just like you"

- Stop. – she said chuckling. – she's gorgeous.

- Exactly.

Kakashi nodded in agreement, though it looked like he was trying hard not to drag me out of the apartment.