Bridges of Life

-Y/n Pov-

I walked along the bridge looking at the water.

Jump. Jump, they'll be better off without you.

I closed my eyes trying to push the voices away.

"Go away." I muttered, struggling to take another step forward.

You know I'm right.

"No you're wrong."

I'm right and you know it

"Please stop." I pleaded. Why must walking across bridges cause me so many thoughts.

Your family can't accept that you're bisexual. The idea of you kissing a guy makes them sick. You taint the family name. Your little sisters have being bullied because you're bi. This is a way to protect them.

"STOP!" I yelled my eyes beginning to water. I ran off the bridge to my little apartment. The apartment wasn't much, it was small and run down but rent was cheap. I lept into through the door way, slamming the door behind me. I quickly locked the door and sat on my bed. I then heard knocking at the door. I groaned and went to the peep hole.

"Y/nnnn!" The woman sang. I looked at her through the peep hole.

"No." I said coldly.

"Can't bygones be bygones?" She asked sweetly fluttering her eyelashes. The peep hole made her look ridiculous.

"Go away. Stop bothering me."

She scoffed and put her hands on her hips. "Or what? You gonna jump off a bridge you gay piece of shit?" She spat at the door.

I gritted my teeth. I didn't know if I was going to cry or punch her in her snooty looking face. Probably both.

"I'm not gay, I'm bi. And you would know the difference if you weren't too busy listening to shit that comes out of your mouth." I yelled at her through the door. "Get the fuck out of my life. You're not my mom anymore."

"I will call the authoritys Lee Y/n! You will be placed back where you came from!" She threatened. I sighed running my hand through my tangled h/c hair. She said this every Tuesday night, and every Wednesday afternoon I had cops at my door. At this point the police would knock on the door, say "oh. Just you. Ok, have a nice day Mr. Lee." And leave.

"I haven't done anything against the law." I said as if it was a script, "I'm going to school, I'm paying for my own place, I'm not bothering anyone unlike you, and I haven't asked you for money. Really at this point you're wasting the cops time." I watch as she walks away.

I sigh and lay on my bed.

Let's hope you never wake up.

"Go." I sigh exhausted. "I'm too tired to deal with you."

Well maybe if you died I wouldn't be there.

"Some how I doubt it."

There's always the crossing of the bridge tomorrow.

I drift asleep feeling uneasy and not looking forward for tomorrow's walk to school.

If you have questions just message me on Wattpad.