•8. Everything is

~If it doesn't break your heart, it isn't love.~

---------------------------

"Really? Why would you bring me here?" Jungkook questioned Jimin, as the two stood in front of that same coffee place from before.

"I told you, you need to feel better, and us fixing this could make you feel better, so let's go," Jimin said. Jungkook reluctantly followed Jimin inside the shop, with his head down. Jimin saw you at the counter working, but he noticed how you seemed to work almost lifeless.

"Hi," Jimin said to you. You looked up, and saw him there with a smile, while Jungkook still kept his head down, with his hood from his hoodie up.

"Um, hello, what can I get you?" You asked.

She doesn't sound as happy as she used to.

Jungkook thought to himself. The ache feeling he had was coming back hearing your voice.

"I'll just take some tea," Jimin said, then looked over his shoulder at Jungkook. "What would you like, Jungkook?" He asked.

"Jungkook?" You repeated in a whisper. Jungkook looked up at the sound of his name leaving your lips. When your eyes met, all you could feel was butterflies in your stomach, and Jungkook's heart was pounding.

"I-I'll just take the usual," Jungkook mumbled, eyes never leaving yours. You nodded, and put in his order.

"I'll get those drinks to you guys asap," you said.

"Great!" Jimin said, then dragged Jungkook to a table towards the back of the cafe.

"Hyung, why did you have to bring me here?" Jungkook asked Jimin with a sigh.

"You should appreciate what I did for you. Now, when she comes over with our drinks, you should ask if you can talk to her," Jimin said.

"But... I don't want to," Jungkook whined, a pout taking over his lips.

"Jungkook, please, you know that it hurts us seeing you all hurt like this," Jimin said, and Jungkook sighed. He didn't say anything else, then Jimin spotted you walking towards the two with their drinks.

"Here she comes, its now or never," Jimin mumbled to Jungkook.

"Here's your drinks," you said as you put them down in front of the two.

"Thank you," Jimin said, then looked at Jungkook. Jungkook stared back at Jimin before getting the hint, and sighed. You were walking away, and Jungkook grabbed you by your arm.

"Y/n... Can we talk?" Jungkook asked, looking at you as you looked at him. Both of you could see the red in each others eyes from crying, and the noticeable bags under them.

"Um. Sure." After you said that, Jungkook let out a breath of relief, feeling as if a burden was now lifted from his shoulders, and Jimin smiled while you two walked away from him.