6. The 2 Awkward Amigos

Start from the beginning

"I... I..." I stammered.

Why isn't anyone helping me? Don't they see that I'm pretty much about to get slaughtered. I looked around to see that the halls were empty.

The bell rang. Perfect.

"Something happened to me the day I moved here. Something that you probably will lock me up in a nuthouse for when I explain but-"

"You were...-" he asked with furrowed eyebrows, backing away from me, eyes glued to the ground.

"Bitten." I finished.

He looked up from the floor than to me. Scott looked like he had no idea what to say.
--------------------------------

So it turned out the school was locked down due to a murderer, who was also locked in the building with us. I love how much this school really cares for their students.

"Okay. So you're saying that you are a werewolf, an alpha werewolf," I corrected, " and that I should go to Derek hale?" I asked in confusion, walking with Scott down the hallway. He's definitely been through the same as me before...

"And you want me to actually believe you?"

It was the closest explanation I got, so I pretty much took it. 'Is there anyway I can... You know... Not be a werewolf?' I thought.

"Pretty much." Scott simply stated with a shrug. "Derek will help you with how to control yourself on full moons."

"Control myself?" I repeated with a gulp.

Before I could ask another question, I heard the sound of someone stapling, as if right by my ear.

"Wait... Scott. Do you here that?" I asked, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"What?" He asked, stopping g to look around.

"It's like... Someone stapling." I said while looking at coachs office in fear, like someone in there was going to pop out.

"Well this is a school-"

"Well no duh." I stated looking back at him.

"But something's wrong," I whispered, glancing back at coaches door.

Stapling isn't exactly a weird sound to be heard at school, but it sounded if it were right by my ear. It made my goosebumps grow every time I heard the sound. After each staple, I heard a laugh... Like whoever had the stapler was having too much fun.

Scott looked where I was looking in confusion before Stiles slid around the corner of the hallway with his squeeky shoes beside sherif.

"The William barrow?" Stiles questioned in disbelief, looking over at his dad.

"The track mill bomber? Spotted nearby?"

"A little closer than nearby, actually." The sherif whispered.

"What's going on? Scott interupted, me following close behind.

Before Sherrif Stilinski could answer, a man, I'm guessing was an investigator, fast walked past us announcing, "How do we get down to the basement? I need to know where every engine is and I don't want anyone coming in or out of the school."

We all watched as the investigator darted through the hallways, giving orders to officers nearby.

"Dad, what's really going on here?" Stiles asked in worry.

--------------------------------------

"Barrow went after the kids with glowing eyes. He said those exact words." The boy with curly hair announced while we trotted down the stairs.