"But before we get into that I'll let them introduce themselves to you first,"

"Hi I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin" The one with pink hair and plump lips smiled at me. He's the one that carried me to the other room yesterday. I smiled back at him. Next to him sat Yoongi. "You already know my name but since we're doing this, I'm Min Yoongi, just call me Yoongi" 

"I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me Namjoon or RM whatever floats your boat"  Greenish grey hair and cute dimples also the smartest one according to Jungkook's words.  "Hi I'm Jung Hoseok but for you, it's Hobi or Hoseok" vibrant orange hair and a heartlike smile, he seems like the person you'd trust, a happy virus that's for sure.

"Hi beautiful my name is Park Jimin but you can call me Jimin or something else if you'd like" He winks, grey silver hair very plump lips and a strong jawline, clearly a flirt, a guy you could have great fun with that's for sure a bit of a pervert but not over the top. The last one, I guess his name was Tae something. He smirked as we made eye contact and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Well Princess, the name is Kim Taehyung just call me by my name that's enough" pretty face but he gives off a bit of a creepy vibe. I quickly shook it off me and turned my attention back to Jungkook who started talking again. 

"I don't know if you know this or not or if I told you this already but vampires possess special powers. Their power or powers come with their ranking, they can be earned once you're turned or you can be born with them. If you're bitten by a low rank you'll possibly receive a more common power than when you're bitten by a royal or any other high rank. The higher your rank the more uncommon or the more powers you'll receive." 

I blinked at all the information given. Of course, they taught us all about vampires in school but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought about all these things being real. Jungkook's eyes followed my every move, making sure I was okay with all of this. I nodded my head as we made eye contact for him to continue. 

"All vampires have the same basic powers but some of the lowest ranks only have those. The basics powers are superhuman-hearing, -speed, -endurance, and -strength. If you're lucky enough you'll even get night vision and reading minds" 

"Jin owns the powers healing and seeing the future. He can heal everything and anything effortlessly by touching the object of choice, seeing the future is a more uncommon power and it explains itself well." Jungkook stood up from his place and walked over to Jin standing behind him and placing his hands on his shoulders. He walked from 

"Yoongi's powers are more of the dangerous kind. Pyrokinesis and memory manipulation. He can lit everything on fire by just thinking about it, memory manipulation is a rare one, he can control the minds of oneself and others, allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. He can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia, and enter the victim into a psychic vision, replaying their memory which is of course very helpful but dangerous at the same time."

"Namjoon has the powers omnilingualism and invisibility. Omnilingualism is a special power where he can speak, write, understand and communicate in any language, including computer codes, languages he has never been heard before, sign language, lip-reading, illegible words, backwards speech and writing with little or no training. He may even communicate with non-human animals or read body language. The other is less important."

"Hoseok his powers are mind control and telepathy. With mind control, he can control the mind of others with targets being completely subject to their mind control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect. Telepathy is kind of similar to mind control but adds a little bit more things such as reading minds,  communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts."