Chapter 20: Subaru confront... HIM?!

Start from the beginning

Persistent indeed...

Although, there is one thing he must remember...

'Do not mess with the Sakamaki brothers...'

Kaname glance at the side to see who has entered his room because he sense a presence who seem to transported easily... and silently. Looking at the blazing eyes, he immediately knew who it is. Stood up from his chair, he stares coldly at the youngest Sakamaki he detest the most.

"What do you want, Subaru-sama?"

Subaru glare at him as he punch the wall beside him, really hard causing it to create a hole, "Cut the act! I hate it when it comes from you! Kuran!"

He smirks, crossing his arms and calmly spoke, "Are you using your power against me? you know you can't do that, Sakamaki."

"Tch, didn't my brothers warned you not to get near Elise? Or are you deaf?"

"Why should I do that? She is still a Kuran, her flesh and blood. She can't erase that. I will get her back one way or another." Kaname's eyes glaze at his, smirking as if he won a prize.

And than...

Snap!

Subaru lose his calm and slowly anger raise...

In a flash, not even Kaname's eyes could keep up, he punch his face with great impact causing Kaname to smash on the floor with loud thud and the floor too cracks by the strength of Subaru's punch. Kaname felt a little dizzy but he is still conscious and manage to heard what Subaru mumbles in rage.

"You don't truly love her... what do you really want from her? Is it because..."

His sentence paused as his eyes widen in caution while staring down at the Kuran on the floor who is now started to chuckle... a bit creepy. Grinning to be exact. "Correct. You got that right. What I want from her is because....

".... She is the pureblood princess."

'Once the truth of what Kaname truly desire, danger may occur and chaos may begin. Subaru may not seem like it but he quick to figure it out. With his confront with Kaname and Subaru slowly found something strange about him... It seems the true enemy is right under our noses.'