Chapter 20: Subaru confront... HIM?!

A/N- I am sorry.. again TT^TT Sorry but this chapter is kinda... short... Don't hate meh~ Oh and by the way, I have published new story!!  --->  'Yona's sister'  Read if you have time :D

Third POV

While Elise with Shuu, she doesn't realize that Subaru had left the mansion after she gave the homemade chocolate to Yui in the kitchen.

What do you think where he went?

Though if you thought he went to his room or the garden, then you are definitely WRONG.

He went back to the academy without her or his brothers knowing what will he do. He had been holding back this whole time... and he for sure, confirm his anger issue won't last long. It will burst soon and that moment is today...

He can't stand it anymore.

Leaving her alone...

Is definitely dangerous for her safety...

...especially leaving her alone with that Kuran who are still stalking her and never leave her alone is seriously getting annoying.

He was thankful for Zero to saved her that night... if not, he wouldn't forgive himself if anything happen to Elise.

Gritting his teeth in rage, his fists tighten slightly that may cause his blood comes out a little and his red blaze with hatred. True, he can't control his anger every time but when it's come to Elise who sometimes near him, he wouldn't dare to show her his anger management... it's hard for him to control but he will do anything for Elise.

Now...

Kaname Kuran will taste his fist...

...for trying to take Elise away from him.

Meanwhile, Kaname as usual in his office and staring at the window, it began to dawn and wonder when will 'His Airi' return to him. He always had backup plan to get her back at all cost, as long as she return to him.