2️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon

Start from the beginning

"opps or should I say husband?!You didnt even ask me for my permission to let you married.I could've just sell you to a billionaire just to make me rich but you effin leave me with your petty brother "He shout and started to open every door in the house.

Soon,the sirens we're heard and you heard your father curse."Shit, fuck you Y/n "

"Freeze!Put your hands up Mr.Kim,you're now under arrest for breaking in into Mr.Lee house and for trying to abuse your daughter again "One of the cops shout making you and Sangyeon feel relieve.

"Now where we're we again? "Sangyeon smirk as he bit your earlobe again."At time like this?No I give that a pass,I hope you and your buddy can live for a while"You said pushing him on the bed and roll your eyes.

"But babe...... "Sangyeon whine and pull your hands making you fell on top of him,you sit on his stomach making him smirk."N-O-P-E,nope "you said teasing him making him whine.

"But I want to love another girl again,which is my daughter"he said whining."Oh please,you keep on asking for a daughter,I want a boy "You said rolling your eyes a you stand straight again.

"Ehem,Mr and Mrs Lee can the both of you stepped out of the room? its safe now sorry for interrupting your so called Ehem momment "you heard the officer said and you blush.

Sangyeon push the closet back to where it is and you open the door."Oh I just wanted to asked some few questions regarding your dad "One of the policeman Officer Jeon asked.

"Sure "You said and Sangyeon stand next to you holding your waist."So he started to abuse you since?"

"Since Im 7,its really bad I feel like dying uggg"

"Where's your mom?"

"My mom married a nice man and lived in Seoul with my brother and sister "

"And why arent you living with them?"

"Ohh,I lived with my husband since Im 13 "You said making the officer widen his eyes.

"Oh what she mean is,I take care of her since she's 13 and we dated when she's 15 and we're married when she's 17 Im 19 at that time,her mother and step father gave us the blessing "Sangyeon said massaging your hands.

"Ahh kids this day,thanks for answering my question stay safe okay? "Officer Jeon said and shake hands with Sangyeon.

"Watch Out!!"A voice shout from the door,"Y/n!"My dad voice echoed the house as  he ran to you holding the knife,You close your eyes waiting for the impact

"Mr.Kim you're under arrested and will be throwned to jail for the rest of your life because of trying to kill your son-in-law "Mr.Jeon said and you open your eyes.

No no no no no this cant be happening.

"No no no no no S-Sangyeon a-ah "You said kneeling down and held his arm while some of the officers panicked calling the ambulance.

"babe im sleepy.."Sangyeon cooed,"No no Babe dont you dare close your eyes pleaseee dont close it"you said shedding a tear as you look at his chest, the knife was stab deep into his chest.

"Y-yah I promise you if you dont close your eyes, we'll have sex as many as you want please dont close your eyes "You said begging him and  crying on his arm.

"Y-your still s-saying that at time like t-this?"he chuckled and kiss your hands weakly."Dimwit I love you so so much okay?"Sangyeon said and he close his eyes weakly.

"No no no,Sangyeon ahh dont leave me!!Jebal!!!!!!Sangyeon ahh Hajimaaaa,,Hajimaaa jebal!!Sangyeon-a!!!"you shout as tears started to flow down your cheeks.

-

"HAJIMA!!!!!!"You shout and immediately you feel someone wrapped an arm around you."Hey hey hey relax its me,Im here okay shhhh"A voice cooed through your left ear making you calm a little bit.

"Sangyeon? "You said and look at him who's wrapping his arm around you."Sangyeon-ahh!"you said  cheerly jumping on the bed onto his arm as you engulf him with a very tight hug.

"I  love you i love you i love you i love i loveeeeeeee you"You said and kiss.face repeatly.

"Please dont leave me pleaseee"you said with pleading eyes as Sangyeon looked at you."Its back right?"he asked and you know what he means,the nightmare.

You sigh and nod your head keeping it low,"Y/n hey boo look at me,its fine okay he's not even here in korea okay dont worry "He said and hug you tighter.

"I'll promise you i let you fuck me with numerous round "You said quickly making him shocked."You serious babe?"he asked and you nod shyly."You want a daughter right?"you asked and he just nod shyly.

"Well why not now?"You asked cutely and raised and eyebrow at him,Sangyeon loose control as he started to lean closer at you and pin you on the bed kissing you here and there.

And as things started to heated up (*′☉.̫☉),you heard your mom shout from downstair.

"Y/n, Sangyeon we're here!We brought you guys some goodies from our trip in Japan!"

"Shit!"You and Sangyeon said at the same time,rushing wearing both of your clothes.

you wear your over sized hoodie which belongs to Sangyeon and your undergarments with a short pants thats on the floor.

Sangyeon wore his Tshirt quickly and zip his pants quickly.

As you were about to step out of the bedroom,"I'll promise I will make you forget how to walk again tonight"He said smirking as you hit him on the arm and chest hardly.

"YAH YOU PERVERT!"