Somewhere in the 200's reads special! Starflight x reader

Name: Sunrise
Gender: Female
Tribe(s): icewing skywing
Abilities: animus
You are a hybrid who was hired to work in the library at JMA.
Plz don't steal Sunrise's look, she is my OC and no Starflight isn't her bae. It's a one shot.
"Starflight?" You ask, "are you in the library?"
"No I'm battling a cow. Of course I'm in the library!" He replied sarcastically popping up from behind the desk.
"Oh yeah I can totally tell that you are battling a cow!" You say sarcastically back.

Moonwatcher walked into the library. "What would you like Moon?" You ask.
"Can I please have The History Of Animus Dragons?" She asked politely. (Is that what she asked for when she was trying to find out who Darkstalker is? I don't think so but I can't remember it's name.)
"Finding out about animuses... animi? It's never come up before. Anyway. Finding out more about animus dragons hey?" You ask, making yourself confused.

Moon leaves the library and you put the scroll away. "So Starflight now we're alone I have to tell you something" you say. He looks towards the sound of your voice and his handsome eyes are still blindfolded. "I don't know how to say it though so..."
You kiss him on the cheek.
I love the pic below and I found it on the internet.