Kinkajou x reader (requested by Fantasybookwriteremi)

Name: Flare
Tribe: skywing
Gender: Male
You fly at full speed to Jade mountain. Your red scales sparkle like rubies and your yellow wings look like gold in the sun. Your orange eyes search the horizon for Jade Mountain. You are so busy looking for Jade Mountain you don't realise the flock of birds flying towards you. You fly straight into a bird so it crashes into your face.

You finally arrive at Jade Mountain and are greeted by a nightwing. She was nice and she gave you directions to your cave. Ok so two hallways down then one to the right you thought.

You hear someone enter the cave you're in. Oh this must be my clawmate you think, turning around. You find yourself face to face with a (well you think) beautiful female rainwing the same age as you. "Hi I'm Kinkajou you must be my new clawmate! What's your name?" She said excitedly.
"I... my name is Flare" you say.

After a bit of conversation it was time to go to sleep you shared the cave with a nightwing as well. The nightwing's name was Moonwatcher. After the nightwing went to sleep you woke Kinkajou. "What? Five... more... minutes..." she said.
"Kinkajou... I kinda have a crush on you" you say.
"You... WHAT?" She almost shouts and you shush her. "Well I like you too, your handsome."
You kiss her and she kisses back.