Darkstalker x reader part 2 (requested by Creqtivity)

Name: Streamspell
Abilities: Mind reading and future seeing and animus.

Warning ⚠️ this chapter gets a bit violent! (Sorry if that's not what you want)
———Five weeks after part one———
"Darkstalker?" You say, "are you home?"
You hear talons walking towards the door. The door opened and the dragon who opened it was not under any circumstances Darkstalker. It was his father. "What?" He growled "Darkstalker is home but what do you want with the brat?"
"I-uh-I... never mind" you stammer. Something about him just kind of scared you.
He closed the door. Stupid brat he thought as he walked away.

You flew away feeling somewhat unsuccessful. You head towards the ocean, maybe that will clear your head.

You get to the ocean, you breathe in the salty ocean air. It was somewhat soothing to you. You dive out of the sky and into the icy cold water. It seemed cold at first but then you got used to it after a while. You swam down to the bottom of the ocean. A school of purple fish swim around you with no fear whatsoever. They were lucky you weren't hungry.

You pass a school of bright yellow fish, the ocean floor here was covered in different colours and types of coral and anemones. An orange and white fish peaked out of a pink anemone but when it saw a you it swam back in.

But then to ruin your peaceful moment, a vision hits you.
Clearsight and Fathom betraying Darkstalker, a copper wire bracelet. His scroll being stolen from him.

No, you think no this can't happen! I won't let it happen!
You propel yourself up to the surface and beat you wings so you rise into the air. Your pounding heart feels like it might jump out of your chest.

You reach the night kingdom but don't see them anywhere. The mountain you think and fly there as fast as you can, ignoring the dead body of Darkstalker's father. You arrive just as you see Clearsight pile rocks to block the entrance of the cave. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM?" You roar.
"He will never wake up, my friend" she replied.
"FRIEND? IM NOT YOUR FRIEND! WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND MAKES THEIR FRIENDS SOUL MATE GET TRAPPED UNDER A MOUNTAIN?" You scream at her, not caring how weird it sounded.
"Streamspell, he was evil, he had turned evil" Clearsight said.

You run towards her talons outstretched and she looks at you with fear. You slash your talons through her wings, she couldn't fly now, she screamed in agony. (Sorry Clearsight lovers). You slash your talons through her sides, your talons sliced through her scales. She screamed even louder, her scales were more red than black now. "BOULDER, CRUSH HER!" You command and a boulder floated up into the air and came crashing down onto Clearsight. With an almighty crack bones broke, a dragon screamed and then she died.

You dug under the pile of rocks and got into the cave. You ripped off the copper wire bracelet and Darkstalker awoke. His first sentence was: "how would you like to become Queen of the nightwings?"
"I would love that" you reply. You smile at him and he smiles back at you.