First day of school

Chapter 5

I put on white short shorts, royal purple lace up in the back tank top shirt, tall under the knee black boots and my short hair was kept down. I put on black mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. I put on a black leather jacket and rush upstairs. I took out Fruit Loops cereal and pour a bowl an pour milk. I sat at the table where Royce and Jake was eating. I started eating. Sam and Dan soon walk in.

"Morning Kids!" Chirp Dan.

"Morning," grumble Royce and Jake.

"Morning!" I chirp. I smile. Sam and Dan laugh.

"Why are you so happy in the morning?" Ask Sam.

"I don't know really." I shrug. "I'm use seeing my roommate up early and hyper!"

"You had a roommate?" Ask Royce.

"Uhh... Yup! I-i use to..."

Just then, a bus horn honked outside.

"Oh! The bus is here!" Sam sang.

Royce stood up. I stood up and put my dishes in the dishwasher. Dan gave me a black bag and told me everything i needed is in this bag for school. I nodded and follow Royce outside.

Now that i look at him, he was wearing a blue muscle shirt, dark blue baggy jeans and black skateboard shoes.

We walk in the bus. The bus lady didn't say anything, so Royce had to drag me to his seat... At the back. While i was walking, some kids was looking at me and some girls was even glaring at me. Royce shove me in his sit. He sat next to me.

"You sit alone?" I ask quietly.

"Yup! My old seat partner moved away last week so yeah!" He said.

"Oh..." I look outside.

"There is a basketball tryout tonight! We just need one more player in our team, an its' the team's choice to see who will join," explain Royce after a awkward silent.

"K..."

"Just... Follow me after school!"

I nodded and look outside again. We soon arrive at a two story tall school. It was large and there was a big arena in the back of the school. There was a lot of kids my age in front of the building. Royce had to pull me up. We both walk out the bus and a bunch of girls shriek when they saw Royce and crowded around him.

"Whoa ladies! Need some space!" Yell Royce. The girls back away. "Thank you..."

He grab my wrist lightly and pull me in the school.

So, this is how my day went. First, i had English. The girls in the class was totally ignoring me. But the guys, was crowding around me. Second, i had Math, French, Science, and lunch. I ate lunch with Royce at the 'cool kids' table. They seem to like me.

After lunch, i had gym. I beat the record of rock climbing. Bouh yeah! After gym, was Music and i chose to play the flute. What a beautiful instrument. And last of all, i had History.

So yeah! Now, i was at my locker, getting my gym bag and close it. I saw Royce, leaning against the locker next to mine. I jump a bit of surprise.

"Gotcha!" He said, a playful grin written all over his face. I smirk and punch him lightly on the shoulder.

"Lets go!" I chirp. We both laugh and made our way towards the Gym.

When we walk in, i saw some big guys and some small guys practicing shoots at the basket net. I went in the girls' changing room and change into my cloths. Black shorts, black running shoes and a black muscle shirt. I slowly walk out and saw the guys in a huddle.