Getting to know my new neighbourhood

Chapter 3

I awoke and groan. I rub my eyes and sat up. For a moment, i forgot where i was. I wish everything that happened for the last years be a big dream!

Wrong.

I got up, walk in my private bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on light blue short shorts, with a hunter green tank top with a sleeveless white jean jacket over it. I brush my hair and teeth and walk out. I smell pancakes and bacon! I rush upstairs and crash in a wall in the kitchen. Sam and Dan spun around and look at me.

"I'm fine I'm fine!" I said quickly.

I ran up to the counter and saw bacon in the pancakes! I squeal. My favourite breakfast!

"Just for you!" Said Sam.

I smile and took a plate, took at least 5 bacon pancakes and ate it on the small kitchen table. I started to devour it pretty fast that Sam and Dan laugh how i love this! In two minutes, i was done and put my plate in the sink.

"Thanks!" I chirp.

"Your welcome!" Said Dan. "And ROYCE! JAKE! BREAKFAST!" He yell.

We all waited a moment until Jake and a 17 year old guy walk in... Still in their PJs. I slam my hand over my mouth for preventing laughing my head off.

"Boys, where are your manners in the morning when we have a guest in our house... Especially a girl?" Ask Sam, sounding annoyed.

The guys look at me then gasp and ran back to their room. That was when i was laughing my head off.

"I'm so sorry about the boys," apologized Sam.

"No no! Its ok!" I said between gasps for air. "I saw worst!"

I kept on laughing, thinking about the time Matt came in the Spy cafeteria in his PJs. The two boys soon came back, all dressed this time.

"Royce, this is Sheila, our new roommate! Sheila, this is my other son, Royce!" Said Dan.

Royce had short cinnamon brown hair with a little bang that covers his right eyebrow. He had blue eyes. He was fairly tall. Maybe an inch taller then me.

"Hey!" I said. He just stare at me. I snap my fingers in front of his eyes. "Dude! Snap out of... Whatever your doing!" I said.

"Royce... Manners!" Snap Sam. Royce quickly look away. I roll my eyes.

"Gonna be in my room!" I call over my shoulder as i leave to my room.

I flop on my bed and stare at the ceiling. What am i going to do today? Hmmm... Then, someone knock on the door. I let out a groan and got up. I open the door and saw Royce and Jake.

"You want something?" I mumble.

"We want to show you around!" Chirp Jake.

"Around the neighbourhood," added Royce. I shrug, then nodded.

"Fine," i said.

I close the door in their face and put money in my pocket, and my spy phone, which looks like a iPhone 5th generation. I reopen the door and saw Royce ad Jake.

"Now i'm ready!" I chirp. They both smirk. I smile sweetly.

We made our way outside. It was beautiful out, the sun was gleaming, the fresh smell of rain, the trees and grass had dew on their tips. We were quiet for a moment. After we cross the road and was on the sidewalk, that was when the conversation started.

"So, Sheila," started Royce.

"Call me Shei for short!" I said, cutting him off.

"Shei," corrected Royce. I nodded and look ahead. "What do you do in your spare time?"

"Well... Uhm... I... Skateboard, play basketball, fight and play video games!" I said.

That is the truth. I do all of those things back at Spy Base when i have nothing else to do in my spare time.

"Really?" Ask Jake. I nodded.

"Wanna go to the skatepark then?" Ask Royce. I could hear excitement in his voice.

"Sure!" I said.

We made our way to the skatepark. There were some dudes already there, skateboarding and 'showing off'. But when they saw Royce, they walk up to us. I was sitting on the park bench with Jake, far from them.

"Jake, can i ask you a favour?" I ask. He nodded.

"Sure!" He chirp.

"Don't tell anyone that i am a spy, ok?"

"Why?"

"I just want to start a new life here! With no one knowing i fight Evil and save the earth!"

"Oh! Ok!" He said. I smile ruffle his hair. "My hair!" I laugh.

"So your Royce's new girlfriend?" Ask a guy, popping his head between us. Me and Jake both jump in surprise.

"No!" I said. "Why would i?"

"Nic!" Snap Royce, skateboarding up to us. When he was in front of us, he flip his skateboard and held it. "She is new and I'm just showing her around!"

"Sure!" Snicker i assume is Nic.

"Can you please shut up?" I ask sweetly. "Or i'll rip out your eye balls and stuff it down your throat!" I said in my threatening voice, glaring at Nic. He shrank back. "Thanks!" I said sweetly, smiling.

"Feisty," mutter Nic.

"I heard that!" I sang.

"So you skateboard?" Ask Royce. I nodded. He handed me his skateboard and helmet. "Show us!"

"I will!" I said, taking his helmet and skateboard and walk to the big half pipe.

When i was at the top, i put the helmet on and adjust it the same size as my head. I saw all the guys in the skatepark stop and look at me, curiously. I breath in and out and close my eyes, feeling the light breeze.

"She's giving up!" I heard a guy say.

I snap my eyes open and went down the ramp. When i was near the other side, i jump off the skateboard, did 3 flips and landed back on the skateboard. I heard guys cheering under me. I smirk and did a backflip with the board and landed in the ramp, continuing up. I then let the board slid down and i did 4 backflips in the air before landing on the skateboard on the ground. The guys was cheering for me. I smile. Royce, Jake and Nic ran up to me.

"Who knew girls could do... That!" Said Jake. I shrug.

"Because girls can do anything a guy can do!" I chirp.

I flip the board and grab it. I took off the helmet and gave them back to Royce.

"Your totally different!" Said Nic. "Your not at all like the girls in our school!" I shrug.