''yeah'' ''okay i need to have a talk with this boy'' i say and he laughs ''so has he ever been in a fight'' louis asks ''lots but its not like he has a choice he gets bullied a lot'' i say and he nods ''you really are special though''i say.

''i guess even though there's nothing special about me'' i say ''you two were meant to become friends'' i say and he pushes me.''so how's your mum'' he asks ''moved to Italy with the old man'' i say.

''oh thats cool so the three of you live together'' he asks ''yes'' i say ''well thats good you know i dont think harry should be living on his own it's not safe'' louis says is louis worrying over someone other then himself'' i say and he pushes me.

''no its just...ugh shut up'' he says and i laugh ''face it you care for the little flower crown wearing dumbo'' i say ''wait he wears flower crowns?'' louis asks and i nod ''yep always had always will well not on some days'' i say and he nods.

''okay, but i still dont care for him'' he says and i pick up my phone ''niall whats wrong.what happened to harry niall'' i say and louis eyes widen ''what happened to harry is he ok'' he says and i set m phone down and laugh and he pushes me again.

''ok no more pushing'' i say and he sigh's ''ok maybe i do care about him so what'' he says and i roll my eyes.''hey it's getting late i should get heading home'' i say ''ok it was nice to see you again i'll see you tomorrow at school'' louis says and i leave and drive back to the place

to: zayn
from:flower power
HEY NIALL FELL ALSEEP AT MY PLACE MIND PICKING HIM UP

to:flower power
from:zayn
SURE ON MY WAY

i head over to harrys place ''hey zayn'' he says ''hey lucky you i was on my way home'' i say and walk over to the couch where nialls sleeping on ''oh you would have came anyways'' he says ''true'' i say.

''so how was it meeting up if louis i know you guys were the closest out of the group'' harry says ''it was fun...you know we talked about you'' i say.

''you did why'' he says ''he cares for you harry and he doesnt really care for a lot of people'' i say ''really me why'' he says ''your just special to him like he is to you you guys have been through a lot so you can relate to each other so you guys care for each other'' i say and he nods.

''okay then well you guys should go its late'' he says ''yeah we're going'' i say picking him up bridal style ''zayn'' he mumbles ''yeah is me we're going home'' i say and he nods wrapping his arms around my neck and i smile.

''bye harry'' i say leaving and i hear the ddoor close and i peck his lips and he smiles and i set him down in the back seat so he can sleep and i drive back to our place and liam isn't home once again cause he's with his girlfriend and i lay niall down on my bed and check if gemma is asleep and she is so i head back to my room where niall is sitting up on my bed.

''hey niall how was your sleep'' i ask sitting down next to him ''it was good now i cant sleep'' he says and i laugh ''yeah you can just try'' i say ''zayn'' ''yeah niall'' i say and he sits in front of me his legs crossed.

''you know how you said therewas another step after short kisses'' he says ''yeah why'' i ask ''i think im ready'' he says ''oh ok'' i say ''so um now instead of a short small kiss we're going to make the kiss longer and deeper'' i say ''how do you make it deeper'' he asks.

''well first off you need to be closer'' i say pulling him onto my lap ''is this ok'' i say and he nods then i wraphis arms around my neck then mine around his waist.

''ok now we're going to kiss but slowly and when i lick your bottom lip just open your mouth okay'' i say and he nods and i lean in and place my lips on his and they start to move slowly.

as we kiss i slide my tongue against his bottom lip and he opens his mouth and i slide my tongue in his mouth and he freezes and i rub his back assuring him that its okay so he loosens up and he hesitantly moves his tongue with mine then our tongues move together and we pull away for air.

''so?'' i ask niall as he sits there in silence ''it was...different a-a good different'' he says smiling and i laugh ''yeah'' i say and set him down next to me ''does this mean we cant do the stuff we used to'' he asks ''no we still can'' i say and he cuddles into my side.

''i still cant believe louis' back its amazing'' he says ''yeah it is'' i say placing my hand on his hip and he giggles and i smile ''wow your so ticklish'' i say tickling him and he laughs quietly trying not to wake gemma ''s-stop'' he says so i do and he breaths.

''you okay now'' i ask and he nods.''liam isn't coming home tonight he's spending the night at Crystal's'' i say setting down my phone and he smiles ''does this mean i can sleep in here with you tonight'' he says and i nod my head.

''yeah now go get in your pajamas''i say and he runs out of the room and i laugh taking off my shirt and pants and i put on my black pajama pants and a black tanktop and i see him standing in the door way wearing a plane white t-shirt and blue pajama bottoms.

''come here'' i say and he closes and locks the door and lays down next to me and i pull the blanket over us and he rests his head on my chest ''night zayn'' he says ''night niall'' i say and i feel him fall asleep and i smile if only it could be like this every night.