Prolouge

Walking the halls of a boring yet terrifying middle school, I am the social outcast. Yes me, Dani, the girl who weighs 235 pounds and looks like an ogre. I hated myself and unfortunately, so did the kids at my school.

"Candy Dani is coming! Watch out!" Phillip shouted as i walked in through the hall to my locker.

"Everyone take cover, Fatso is coming!" His friends added on.

Everyone just stared and laughed at me, the kids who knew it was wrong just stood there and said nothing. This is life, you're either a victim, the bully, or you shut your mouth and stay quiet.

"Phillip, that's no way to treat people!" Mrs.Crane said.

" I'm sorry Mrs.C," He replied and then as i walked by into the class he said, " She stole something very important to me."

I stopped and looked at him, " I don't steal!" I said angrily.

"Well then where is my camera?" He added.

"Dani do you have his camera? If you have it im going to have to call your parents."

"I don't have shit!"

"Language young lady!"

"She's probably hiding it in all of her fat rolls she calls a stomach!"

"Phillip!" Mrs.Crane shouted, "Go to your seat now!"

Phillip went into the class and as he was walking past me he smirked.

"Dani, I don't understand why you would feel the need to steal."

"I didn't take anything!" I said defensively.

" Okay, fine. But also i've noticed the kids picking on you lately. Maybe you could get some help, there are people online who'd love to help you. Maybe you can even get your weight to drop a little?" She said with a smile.

Great, now my teacher was telling me how fat i was.

I went into the classroom and took my seat, which was 4 seats down from Phillip and his friends.

" Sarah do you have the notes from last Tuesday?" I asked nicely.

"No, I can't find them. Are you sure you didn't eat them?" She replied. Everyone started laughing and my face turned red.

You see, I was an outcast. I had no friends what so ever and nobody defended me. It was me against the world. I just wanted to die already.

" How was school bub?" my dad said as i walked through the door.

"Great." I lied.

" Good good."

"Where's mom?" I asked curiously.

" She won't be back from work until late... "

" Of course." I said not surprised. My mom's first priority was always work, i don't even know if i had a place in her heart.

My dad grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Work."

"Now? I thought you were off."

"Last minute thing, you'll be okay right?"

"Sure dad."

He kissed me on my head and then he left. I went upstairs to my room and soaked my face in my pillow as i let the tears flow out.

'Candy Dani'

'Fatso'

'Fat rolls'

I hate myself. I hate myself. I want to die.

Thoughts kept running through my head. It would be better if I was dead. Nobody cared when I was here anyways.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror one last time. I'm tired of being Candy Dani. I'm tired of living. I opened up the cabinet behind the mirror and I got a random bottle of pills. I dumped a handfull in my hand and gulped them down. I just wanted to be free.

I heard the door slam, but that's all i could remember. Everything got blurry and i slowly faded away.