Epilogue

Violet:

Grayson pushes me as the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed causing me to fall on the bed with a big bounce. I chuckle as my hair fans out across the mattress.

He smiles at me just before our lips lock yet again. My hands find his hair as I tug on it which causes him to groan against my lips. My new ring even gets caught on small locks of his hair but he doesn't care.

Our lips move in sync as he grips my hips. He breaks the kiss just to pepper my neck with kisses.

A small moan falls from my lips as he nips at my warmed skin.

Once Natalie hit 3 months old we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We always had sexual tension but we never acted upon it due to me being pregnant or just having a child.

All the built up tension led us to a spot where we can't keep our hands off each other. I don't mind at all. Hell half of the time I initiate the fun.

Gray knows what he's doing and it drives me crazy. He knows how to make me want him too which doesn't help our cause.

"I've been thinking about this all day." Grayson pants against my neck. He's been gone all day running errands and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about this too.

Grayson sits up to lift his shirt up over his head. My hands are quick to rake down his toned chest and stomach. He smirks at me as he hovers back over my and kisses me again.

Grayson plays with the hem of my shirt and he goes to lift it up until we hear a loud cry. "Shit." He mutters out of breath.

"I got her." I mutter pushing him off of me and climbing out of bed. I walk down the hall to my daughters room to see her wide awake. Of course she'd wake up right when Grayson and I have time for each other.

"Hey baby." I coo as I pick her up out of her crib and rest her against my chest. Her crying stops and Grayson walks in. "She's up isn't she." He whines.

"Yep." I say popping the "p". He rolls his eyes with the groan. "Shut up. We can just finish later." I say rolling my eyes.

"It's a deal." He says raising his eyebrows causing me to chuckle. "I'll go make a bottle." He says motioning towards the kitchen and I can't help but laugh as he walks away. God, I can't believe I'm marrying that guy.

I carry Natalie downstairs and Grayson can't help but smile at us. "I'll feed her." He says quickly. "You sure?" I ask because I wanted to feed her myself. "I haven't seen her all day." He adds. I sigh as I hand her over.

"Love you." He says quickly placing a kiss to my cheek. "I love you too." He smiles and places a sloppy kiss to Natalie's cheek also that makes her smile.

My heart flutters as I take in the sight. "What?" Grayson ask as he sees my smile. "Nothing. I just love you too." I sigh.