16

Violet:

I sit in the living room as I hear Grayson rustling around in the kitchen. He whined about being hungry so I told him to fix dinner.

I hear a loud clash and my eyes widen. I'm quick to stand and make my way to the kitchen to make sure Gray didn't hurt himself.

I walk in to hear him let out a loud groan as he bends down to pick up a pan. "You need help?" I ask with a grin and my arms crossed over my chest.

He flashes me a nervous smile as he picks up the pan. His cheeks are a light shade of pink and it makes my hearts pound. "Uh yeah actually." He sighs as he scratches the back of his neck.

I flash him a smirk as I walk into the kitchen. "What should we make?" I chuckle. "What about spaghetti." He says motioning to the grocery bags he carried in earlier after his small shopping trip.

I take the pan from him and put it back in the cabinet. "Well to start we need the right tools." I chuckle as I grab a small sauce pan and a big pot for the noodles. 

His cheeks are even more red as I point out his small mistake. I fill the big pan up with water and sit it on the stove and turn it on to boil the water.

"You only know how to make pancakes don't you?" I joke. "No." He laughs which only makes his face even more red. He's fire truck red at this point and I can't keep the smile off my face.

Once the water reaches a boil he watches me pour the noodles into the pot. I flash him a small smile and this time both of our cheeks become rosy.

I don't know where the random boost of confidence came from but I rest my hand on his pink cheek. "No need to be embarrassed." I grin.

We're close. Our chests are almost touching and my heart is beating out of control.

He lifts me up and smoothly sets me on the island placed in middle of the small kitchen. I don't fight against it I just let it happen.

I'm in some trance as I take in his soft hazel eyes. My chest is heaving up and down and the feeling is indescribable.

He closes the space between us and his soft lips plant themselves on to mine. The kiss is gentle and caring. Everything I would've expected and more.

He deepens the kiss as he grips my hips and pulls me as close as he possibly can due to my bump.

My hands find their way to his dark locks as I completely give him everything I have. I want to show my appreciation and my want through the kiss.

We break away from the kiss as we hear a bubbling and shaking noise. "Shit." I mutter as I see the noodles are beginning to boil over.

Grayson's quick to turn the stove off as I gently get down from the island.

"We haven't even made the sauce yet." I mutter still out of breath from the kiss.