"Shizuka!" Kurenai exclaimed as she grabbed me by the shoulders thrilled with the announcement. "That's great, I am so pleased to hear this. When did you talk to the Hokage?"

     "Just yesterday," I answered chuckling a little with a pleasant memory of yesterday's events. "Kakashi was actually the one who helped me talk with the Third. The only thing though is that I'm not quite sure in which teams I will be taking part of. Hopefully, I get a familiar face."

     "Oh, hopefully, the Third allows you to be part of my team since I am also a beginner at this kind of stuff," Kurenai stated overjoyed with the thought of that idea. "Well, we wouldn't want to be late so we should get going."

    "You're right let's get going then," I agreed as we made our way towards where the meeting will be held. I just hope everything goes great today and that I get to help my friend's teams. The now busy morning streets of Konoha held all of the usual buzzes that came with the crowd.

----

     When Kurenai and I arrived at the Academy we were directed to a different room that was much darker than the Hokage's office because of the lack of windows. It was a small room with a small wooden table in the middle that had a crystal ball on a purple pillow. I have seen the crystal ball being used before and I find it pretty neat how such an item can allow you to see what is happening somewhere else.

     "Hello, Izumo and Kotetsu good morning," Kurenai and I greeted the two as we neared the table. It seems like we are still waiting for a few people including the Hokage.

     "Good morning Kurenai and Shizuka," they responded back with a smile.

     "We heard you were back Shizuka and I'm glad to see it's true," Izumo stated as he brought me into a quick hug before Kotetsu playfully bumped shoulders with me.

     "Not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?" Kotetsu finally asked which also seemed to be a question that was on Izumo's mind as both of them leaned in for an answer.

     "Well I resigned from my position as an ANBU and now I am going to be a sensei in training," I responded happily with a smile spreading across my face by just the mention of my new job.

     "That's great!" Izumo exclaimed as a smile spread across his face along with Kotetsu.

     "I am glad you made this decision Shizuka," Kotetsu stated as the door to the room was opened. "You seem so much happier already."

     "I'm glad too," a new voice called out which belonged to Asuma. "It's also good to know that you'll be around more," Asuma added in as he quickly gave me a side hug.

     "Thank you, everyone," I responded looking around the room noticing everyone with a smile on their face including the Hokage and Kakashi who walked in with Asuma. It made my stomach fill up with a warmness that brought so much joy knowing that I have so many people who care about me. 'I hope I can make them all proud.'

-----

     After the last two sensei showed up the meeting had started. With the crystal ball set on the table, the Hokage showed us what was happening in the academy classroom and let just say that many of them have a long journey ahead in order to mature into a strong shinobi. Thank goodness that is why we are here so we can help and support them along the way.

    By the end of the meeting, the Third had assigned Kakashi to team seven which included Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha. Asuma was assigned to team ten which consisted of my brother Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi. Kurenai was then assigned to team eight which included Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inazuka, and Shino Aburame. It seemed like an interesting combination of teams but the Hokage informed me that they teamed up the students depending on their academy rank so the teams are pretty equal in strengths.

     The Hokage then mentioned that I would be placed under Asuma's, Kurenai's, Kakashi's and even Guy's supervision as time goes by. Today I will have to go to all those teams and present myself to them which I was excited for. The Third did make it clear that mainly I would be under Kurenai's and Kakashi's watch since Asuma is the sensei of my brother and Guy's team has already been formed since last year. The Hokage also pointed out that since Kurenai was also a new sensei she and I could learn more together and it could be more beneficial for team eight. As for Kakashi's team, the Third vaguely commented on the attitudes of the teammates that made up team seven mentioning how there could be many rocky moments. According to the Hokage having an additional member could potentially help.

     For some reason though I felt like there was something the Third was hiding. Actually, I feel that almost everyone in this room is withholding information from me and it somehow involved team seven. It kind of felt as if they themselves wished this piece of information wasn't true to the point that they didn't want to mention it just because they didn't want to jinx it. I got a feeling that this certain detail is something evil...

~~~~~
     Wow, I just realized it's been a while since I last updated... I'll try to publish another chapter by Monday!
     I've decided to put Shizuka in Kurenai's team as well as Kakashi's to make it a little different from other stories. I hope this arrangement works out fine. Also little reminder! Shizuka doesn't know anything about the nine tails being inside of Naruto so that's the 'certain detail'.
     Ones again thanks for reading my story! Please leave comments doesn't matter if it's a criticism I'll take any advice you give into consideration!