Chapter 31 (Yet Another)

(Y/n's pov)

I lay in my bed staring at my ceiling at 12 pm that night, waiting for my boyfriend.

I'm in a sweater and shorts since I'm going to 'sleep'. I close my eyes tightly.

"God," I whisper to myself. What am I going to do? If Greta tells everyone about Mike and I, we're fucked, but if we tell people......

It won't be that bad right? Everything will be fine. The Losers will support us and so will everyone else.

I hear a rhythm of taps from my window and my eyes shoot open. I quickly get up and go to the door, opening it for Mike.

"Hey," He says before I practically rip him threw the window. "Woah, damn. You're excited to see me."

I brush off his shoulders and ignore his comment. "What are we going to do?" I ask quickly.

"Come out to everyone of course," Mike says and takes a step towards me. I sigh softly and look away from him. I cross my arms and walk to my bed.

"What is it?" he asks and walks towards me as I lay down on my bed.

"It's just..." I pause and huff, "I kinda like this. Sneaking around to see each other like this. I like where we're at," I admit.

Mike looks down at me with a slight smile and slowly sits down next to me. "I like it too, but if we don't tell Greta will. That's not how I want to tell people."

I stare at him for a moment before uncrossing my arms and grabbing his arm. I gently pull him down next to me and cuddle into his side slightly.

"When should we tell them then?" I ask and look at him to see a grin growing on his face.

"This weekend?" Mike suggests. "At my house?"

I smile slowly and nod. "Your house... Invite us all at the same time tommorow at school."

Mike nods slowly back and wraps his arm around me. "And if Greta tells before us?" he asks.

"Depends on what the outcome is. I mean if it is positive then we won't have to say shit about her dad," I say and turn onto my side, so I'm facing him fully.

Mike stares at the ceiling and groans. I furrow my eyebrows at him. "What is it?"

"That's not what I'm about though," Mike says before turning on his side and staring at me. "That's not what we're about."

I look at him for a moment before turning onto my back with a huff. "I hate it that you're right."

I want to get Greta back for all the shit that she did to Beverly and I, but that would be so hypocritical of me. I've stood up to her and defended people so many times that doing this would be against what I stand for.

"We really have to do this shit quick then," I say and look at him.

A smile slowly grows on his face and he leans towards me, pressing his soft lips against mine.

I close my eyes and move onto my side while kissing him, putting my hand on his cheek. Our bodies were close and his hand was on my hip. I didn't hear the footsteps from outside my door.

I do pull away and sit up quickly once the door opens, my father is there with the same straight face, but his cheeks are flushed red.

Mike sits up quickly and stares at my dad. I stand up and straighten my shirt nervously.

"Get out of my house," My father says with the same blank face. Mike quickly gets up and glances at me before walking to the door.

"I'm sorry," Mike says softly to my dad, but seems to instantly regret it when he doesn't say anything. My father moves out of the way and lets Mike get by.

Once I hear the front door close shut from downstairs I close my eyes, waiting for my father to yell at me for kissing a boy at the dead of night, but instead there's just the sound of the door closing softly.

I open my eyes to not see my father in my room and the door closed. I sigh deeply and collapse on my bed.

And there goes another person that knows about Mike and I. And it's my fucking dad. My closed minded father. Just fucking kill me now.