Save Me ~ 8

The rest of the flight is silent. Until Jin speaks up and says he ahs to eat something or else he'll die. So now we walk into a restaurant, Jin giving me a pair of his pants so I can cover my wounds. After we patch them up, of course. I kept the white shirt on so I didn't take all of his clothes.

"You have blood on it though! Please just take this, Taehyung." Jin says sternly. I shake my head as I order my food to-go, so do the others.

Once we're back in the sky again, we eat in silence.

Jimin?

"Yes?"

I miss you.

"I miss you too. Hopefully you'll be home soon."

Yes, hopefully. What time is it?

"About 12. Why?"

I dont have the time here. How long have I been gone?

"Almost six months. Are you ok?"

Yes. You should go to bed. I'll talk to you later.

"Ok. Goodnight, Taehyung."

"Taehyung. Do you hear that?" RM asks. I listen for any sound, but nothing. Then I hear a near silent rumble of something. It almost sounds like a plane. Then I see a light blink to life, then the rest of the machine.

A plane flies right for us.

"Go down, Taehyung!" They both yell, but I'm already on it. We barely miss the plane.

"Holy shit! That was so close!" I yell. Jin whimpers and covers his face, RM is quick to console him.

During the rest of the ride we stay bellow plane level. They sleep as I fly in silence, Jimin running through my mind. Same with Yoongi. Would he really shove his hate for Jimin away to work with him? Yoongi was beat by Jimin badly, I'm not sure it was the first time either. But I know it wont be the last.

Since both of them are lying down, I go faster. I want to get back to Jimin as soon as possible. I cant stand being away from him. Six months I've been gone. Six months of being tortured by Zara. Six months of being emotionless adn silent. Except for in my head. I've only spoke to Jimin. I miss him so much, my heart aches, craves for him. I can't wait to feel his touch again.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _

We're half way, well three thirds of the way there. Jin keeps getting sick over the edge of the fire square. I have offered to let us walk, but he says he just wants to get there. I feel bad, but there's nothing I can do. We're in the middle of the ocean, no islands in sigh. Not until RM points to a small speck in the distance. I have them hold onto hands I've made so I can go fast again. RM laughs at the wind in his face adn Jin smiles at him. I laugh too adn hope that were here.

It is. My home. I'm home. I feel like crying as we fly straight to Jimin's apartment. I bang on the door, but when there's no answer I frown. I'm about to walk away, but the door opens. I smile, but it disappears when I see that its not Jimin, but a half naked man, his pants unbuttoned. I frown, panic slowly rising in me.

"Is Jimin here?" I ask, glancing behind him.

"Babe! Someone's here for you!" the stranger yells. Babe. Is there another Jimin?

"What? Whose there?" Jimin asks as he walk closer. Once our eyes meet, his widen. I put on my emotionless mask I've had months to practice and look at him blankly.

"Do you know him?" The stranger asks Jimin. My Jimin. Was my Jimin.

I turn and walk away, even as I hear Jimin call for me. I ignore him adn walk down the stairs. I glare at the mark on my palm and clench my fist around it.

"Taehyung. Hey." Jin calls after me, running to keep up. I walk out of the building and towards the only other place I could ever call home.

"Taehyung! Please Stop!" RM yells now. He grabs my wrist and I instantly pull away, afraid id burn him.

"You're here now! Yay Korea! Yay on your happy love! Leave me alone." I snap and run to Yoongi's apartment. I walk right in and fall to my knees. Footsteps evenly walk to me and I look up. Zara frowns down at me, his hand meeting my hair. I cry and put my head in my hands.

"Oh, Taehyung. My poor baby. Has he left you?" Zara asks. I nod. "Oh, I'm sorry. Come, give me a hug, baby." He says. I dont move and he sighs, wrapping his arms around me. "Why do you cry? You never gave me this much emotion." He says. I realize what he is saying and pull away. I stand adn glare at him.

"You took me away! It wouldn't be like this if you didn't take me!" I yell at him, my voice cracking. Zara sighs.

"Ok, I'm sorry, Taehyung." He says. Someone runs into the room, past me, and tackles Zara to the ground. I dont stop them from punching him, I would've done it myself. But I stop him when I see the electricity dancing on his hands. I shove him off, my hand tingling. I shake it away roughly.

"Taehyung." Jimin whispers as he stands.

"What do you want?" I snap. He glances at Zara.

"This is the man who took you? Did he hurt you?" He asks. As if he cares.

"Answer the question." I say through clenched teeth. Jimin walks to me, I step away.

"Taehyung, he was nothing. You have to believe me." He says. I roll my eyes.

"It's so lonely here. I miss you. I cant wait until you get back." I repeat his thoughts to him. Jimin lets out a breath.

"I did miss you. Please believe me. I was so worried, Taehyung." Jimin says. I look at him with an expressionless face, I hade the sadness, anger, and the betrayal away.

"And I believe you. Have fun with him. I'd rather go through the last six months all over again than be with you a second more." I seethe, putting all the hate I can into it. Jimin's eyes widen and gloss over.

"You know what? Fine! I was lonely! You disappeared adn I was alone! No one knew were you were and I didn't think you'd come back, ok! Are you still going to look at me like this?" Jimin yells. I shove him back, making him fall over Zara.

"You think I did it on purpose?! You think I wanted to leave after we made-no we fucked! We fucked for your entertainment@ You got bored and moved on! And from what? Nothing? I'm actually glad you did this. It makes it so much more easier to leave this shit hole! After you leave never look back!" I yell. Then I take a few breaths and calm down, my hands heating up. " Dont look for me. Dont remember me. Dont speak to me. I want nothing to do with trash like you. I hope you live long enough for me to kill you myself." I whisper. Jimin looks so hurt, so devastated. I want to break him more. "Now stand up, and get the fuck out." I point towards the door.

"Jimin stands, his hands sparking, and walks over to me.

"What did he actually want from you, Taehyung?" Jimin asks as he points to Zara. I continue to look at him emotionlessly.

"He wanted me to make you submit. He tortured me because of you adn I thought you were worth it. But now, I wish I worked with him. I didn't because I thought I fucking loved you, but you dont even know what that it, babe." I spit out the word his new lover called him.

"You said he wanted you to do it. You said he wasn't hurting you!" Jimin snaps, his eyes watering adn he grips my shoulders. "Why did you lie?"

"Because I fucking love you!" I yell. Jimin goes to speak but I cut him off. "But you sleep with other men. You forget about me and fucked him. you know what, I'm done. Dont fucking touch me." I snap, my face burning his hands off my shoulders. I turn to Zara. "Make him submit. Make him fuck you. I honestly dont give a damn." I say before I turn around and walk out.

"Wait! Taehyung!." He says. I stop walking and wait for him to speak. "Yoongi was murdered in a fight." He says. I clench my jaw, new tears getting ready to fall.

"When?"

"Last night."